Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, but it's a lot of dicking around for me to be doing when Nintendo could have just employed a little originality. Also, ebayers who make auction titles with crap like 'Pokemon Black for DS, DSi, DSiXL, 3DS, 3DSXL, Not Wii or Playstation or 360' should be shot full on in the face with an automatic machine gun.

Comment

Just like how Toy Story 2 should be called Playthings Adventure instead, for ease when searching.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
        I don't know, but it's a lot of dicking around for me to be doing when Nintendo could have just employed a little originality. Also, ebayers who make auction titles with crap like 'Pokemon Black for DS, DSi, DSiXL, 3DS, 3DSXL, Not Wii or Playstation or 360' should be shot full on in the face with an automatic machine gun.
        There's no such thing as a non-automatic machine gun.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
          Just like how Toy Story 2 should be called Playthings Adventure instead, for ease when searching.

This guy gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
            There's no such thing as a non-automatic machine gun.
            I meant one that will fire itself, like an automated turret. I don't want to have to waste my own time shooting idiots in the face. They waste enough of my time as it is.

Comment

You may as well get ED-209 in that case.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

The rubbish videos that made the final 25 of the Final Fantasy super fan comp.

Comment

Yours didn't make it? Better luck next time.

Comment

Now, now Alex, it's a touchy subject. Nakamura worked hard for his Tifa Lockhart outfit and video.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
                      Yours didn't make it? Better luck next time.
                      Nope. I'm not going to pretend i'm the biggest ever fan but my vid was about my kid called Selphie. Would have been cool to have made the voting.

Love that pic guts!

Comment

This pile of crap:

Wow, dontnod are so progressive! They don't need a white male as their main character, they can use a mixed race woman! So long as she is light-skinned, young and attractive. Way to buck the trend. How about this - stop patting yourself on the back for five seconds, and jump off a bridge.

Comment

LOL "mixed race". She has blue eyes and fair skin. But I guess if your other parent is a white Finn and the other is a white Swede you're technically "mixed race". What a load of baloney.

Edit: ROFL just noticed the game cover on that page!

Really killing those stereotypes!

Last edited by Guts; 27-11-2012, 23:52.

Comment

Ex calling me in the middle of class today, so I send her to voicemail. Nno message.

Nothing to say? **** off then.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                              The word 'release' being used intransitively.

This game releases in 2013.

Releases what in 2013?
                              This pisses me off too. Americans just like using bad English to sound cool. Expect them to lose the "in" next.

"This game releases 2013".

"Game releases 2013".

"Releases 2013".

"2013".

Comment

Addicting .

Comment

Working...
                                X