Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CEX again. Four till points, two staff serving, two staff fiddling about with labels, an ever-increasing queue.

Oh, the ANGER.

Comment

Tis the season, & it comes with endless perfume ads that go nowhere or are so far up their own arses its unbelievable. Expensive perfumes with cheap looking adverts that make even oscar winning actors & actresses look bad. And those Diesel watches look vile! The watch faces are so big its as if they were designed for short sighted old age pensioners ffs!

Comment

Mega-irked today. On the verge of swearing but trying so hard to hold it in.

Christmas in retail is the first one. Moreover, the rudeness of of the "general" public during this time of year and their seeming inability to understand that they, along with lots of other people, are trying to buy stuff for people they normally wouldn't give two hoots about and the other people have got their first.

I'm not even necessarily talking about my work either. Walking through town on my lunch and there are just rude people everywhere getting shirty with sales advisors for a reason that isn't the sales advisors fault.

Alcohol and its ability to turn the most normal of people into a ridiculous muppet is another.

Lack of asleep is my third. I don't know if it's stress, the fact I haven't been well and the tablets I've been taken or just my body being annoying but I've been lucky the last few weeks to get more than 4 hours a night. This in turn is amplifying all my other irks.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Will Ferrell. I'm watching Jay and Silent bob after a few beers and god he gets on my tits what a complete twat he is, talentless bastard

Comment

Re: Little things that irk you 2

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
            Will Ferrell. I'm watching Jay and Silent bob after a few beers and god he gets on my tits what a complete twat he is, talentless bastard
            Just checking you know he's not really a bumbling Federal Wildlife Marshall?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Just checking you know he's not really a bumbling Federal Wildlife Marshall?
              After ten beers I'm not sure he was even human, I can tolerate him sober but after a few drinks I just want to punch the guy the face, that voice and he always seems to play the same role (a tw**) no matter what the film

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                Mega-irked today. On the verge of swearing but trying so hard to hold it in.

Christmas in retail is the first one. Moreover, the rudeness of of the "general" public during this time of year and their seeming inability to understand that they, along with lots of other people, are trying to buy stuff for people they normally wouldn't give two hoots about and the other people have got their first.

I'm not even necessarily talking about my work either. Walking through town on my lunch and there are just rude people everywhere getting shirty with sales advisors for a reason that isn't the sales advisors fault.

Alcohol and its ability to turn the most normal of people into a ridiculous muppet is another.

Lack of asleep is my third. I don't know if it's stress, the fact I haven't been well and the tablets I've been taken or just my body being annoying but I've been lucky the last few weeks to get more than 4 hours a night. This in turn is amplifying all my other irks.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!
                8 days left! It's all almost over dude. I skipped most of the christmas parties this year by taking my remaining holiday in December. The alcohol irk? Yeah, that but add in the "And my company is paying thousands of dollars to your hotel!! I should be able to blah blah blah, yakkity smakkity!!" Ah go /file/ yourself, Mr Scunthorpe.

Comment

Wrapping presents. It's a black art that I just can't master, they always end up looking like they've been done by a one armed non quality chimp. Ah well, they're all finished, even if they do look rubbish.

Comment

I am terrible at wrapping but I see it is much like I see smartly dressed women.

Comment

After going on a bike ride today it seems i picked up another puncture, thats 3 so far in the front and 1 in the back over the last 3 months.

Comment

only moan if you have a puncture 8 miles from home, put the spare in and continue the ride thinking what are the odds. Rides another couple of miles then turns back. Just gets past where i was before and the back tyre goes again. Gets the puncture repair out and my pump decides to pack up. Old fella stops offers to help but hes only got a schraeder pump and i'm on presta, half way home while pushing the bike the front gets a puncture. Walks home another 4 miles in stupid cycling shoes.

Two mega blisters on my heels and unable to walk the next day due to my knees being wrecked from walking in those same damm stupid shoes.

Hell supoose thats the first irk of mine in this thread even though it was a couple of years ago

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                          Wrapping presents. It's a black art that I just can't master, they always end up looking like they've been done by a one armed non quality chimp. Ah well, they're all finished, even if they do look rubbish.
                          The bonus of poorly wrapped presents is the lowering of expectations prior to unwrapping, so if you've bought something decent you end up looking even better and if it's something they don't like they'll have gone in expecting to be disappointed. Win-win!

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                            The bonus of poorly wrapped presents is the lowering of expectations prior to unwrapping, so if you've bought something decent you end up looking even better and if it's something they don't like they'll have gone in expecting to be disappointed. Win-win!
                            This is the reason I smear dog poop on all of mine.

Comment

The postman just rang my doorbell three or four times in quick succession and tried to cram a SNES game through my letterbox before giving me a chance to answer. Bloody idiot has crumpled the box a bit, all because he couldn't wait for me to walk down the hallway. Prat.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                                The postman just rang my doorbell three or four times in quick succession and tried to cram a SNES game through my letterbox before giving me a chance to answer. Bloody idiot has crumpled the box a bit, all because he couldn't wait for me to walk down the hallway. Prat.
                                They should never force anything. I hope you made him wait while you opened it...

Comment

Working...
                                X