• Show
Clear All

There was only about 8 inches of Snow in the end

Here are a few more
    IMG_6978.jpg by EvilBoris, on Flickr

SAM_0201-Edit.jpg by EvilBoris, on Flickr

SAM_0210-Edit.jpg by EvilBoris, on Flickr

IMG_6511.jpg by EvilBoris, on Flickr
    Last edited by EvilBoris; 02-02-2015, 18:45.

Comment

Good stuff EB, that last one has an interesting look to it.

Got loads of snow here this morning

Comment

I was in North Lincolnshire today, hopefully it won't be so bad when I drive further down tomorrow.

Comment

It was all gone by lunchtime

Comment

Always love to see your photos from the States Boris, you capture the place so well. Just makes me want to book another holiday though.......

Comment

Thanks Colin, just do it. The flights are so reasonable you might as well take advantage of it.

Comment

Giving the U.S. a miss for once this year, we're off to Toronto in July for ten days.

Comment

That's near enough!

We are thinking of going back somewhere else later in a year and doing route 66

Comment

Did a good bit of route '66 during a four state road trip a couple of years back. For someone like you who's a bit handy with a camera it represents endless photo opportunities, I highly recommend it. The people in places like Tucumcari are just amazingly welcoming, and really appreciate people passing through and not just flying by on the freeway which destroyed their livelihoods.

Comment

The Amateur Photographer forums comps have started again for 2015, although I reckon some of the themes are a little bit restrictive in their briefs.

This is my Feb pic:

1 KB by MartyPG13, on Flickr

Comment

I had a very strange experience the other day. I had to visit Iwakuni in Yamaguchi on a business trip. Anyway, Iwakuni is a strange place as the weather there is effected by the mountains that surround the city. I travelled there by Shinkansen. ****ty rain all the way until I came out of a short tunnel and saw this!

Yep, that's a shot taken from the Shinkansen as I rushed past a snowy area at 100mph (160kmph). WTF! I thought. But arriving at the station I was greeted with this.

The place was covered in snow!. All the way up here was rain and after Iwakuni was nothing but rain. Only this one area was covered in snow. Very odd.

Comment

Getting myself back into photography following a (very) long break. Picked up some lee filters the other day to spur me on. First trip out:

_MG_3165 by PeteJ_1980, on Flickr

_MG_3166 by PeteJ_1980, on Flickr

_MG_3170 by PeteJ_1980, on Flickr

Comment

I do like the top and bottom pictures. What type of filter did you use?

Comment

Good to see your pics back in the thread Pete.

Comment

So, Canon EF 24-105mm f4 L IS USM or Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8L USM Lens?

Comment

Working...
                                X