• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went with the 24-105mm f4 ...

Comment

Real Life vs Virtual Photography

Same photo only one was taken in GTA V

First in the series of Real life vs Virtual versions of LA as depicted by GTA V

Comment

I'm guessing the one on the left is GTA-V?

Comment

You would be wrong

Comment

Direct from the phone and uploaded while on the train. Three unedited images from my life at work

The view from the office window where I work.

Looking on down the track hoping the train will arrive soon.

Now that's caught my attention!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
              You would be wrong
              Wow, I didn't realise how nice GTA-V was compared to real life.

Comment

Gorgeous. Looking at the photos full-size it was clear to me straight away which was which. Mind you, this is coming from a guy who thought an animated GIF of a GT5 Subaru doing wheelspins was from a Top Gear episode! I got grilled for that

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                  Looking on down the track hoping the train will arrive soon.

You want to try commuting in the UK, the wife always has a chuckle about the info screens at stations here and the fact they tell you if a service is on time!

Comment

I used to commute into London for work, I'm within the Southern Railways district, apparently it has the worst running trains in the country. Except it's on a whole bunch of other lines, the trains through my station were 99% on time for the years I got on them heh.
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Found a new spot in Stamford after a tip off, but it wasn't nearly as nice as described. The abandoned house at the top of the trek was more interesting to photograph. Little bit too much shrubbery in the way.

Last edited by MartyG; 01-03-2015, 09:09.

Comment

Got a bit of a bargain, picked this up with lens for less than ?100.

Need to get outdoors with it, but it seems to do a decent job.

Comment

Sure you've all seen this photo by now, amazing.

Local news headlines for Romford, Hornchurch, Havering and the surrounding London areas from the Romford Recorder.

Comment

Camera missed critical focus though

Comment

Just going through some older stuff, these are from the Fujifilm S2 Pro with the Sigma 17-70mm.

Comment

Fed up with the slow focus, 3fps and EVF of my GH1 I have switched to Nikon with a D3300
                                Will post some shots once i manage to get outside with it. Considered an alpha 58 but I feel that Sony are going to abandon this segment of the market and it still had an EVF and couldn't do 60fps at any resolution (was a great price though).

Comment

Working...
                                X