Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet!

Comment

It's a 2WD category. Everyone else has gone for FWD cars. I'm trashing them off the line and can hold the drifts better.

Comment

Was reminiscing about Le Mans last night
        Last edited by charlesr; 07-02-2016, 07:02.

Comment

Also was chatting to manager at curry house last night and he has just bought a beautiful black R34, arriving in the UK in 6 weeks. It currently has 500bhp but he's going to get a few tweaks to 700 and some pimp wheels and and a body kit. Which is the best R34 kit?

Comment

With 700bhp you don't want a kit. Merely quality diffusers and a wing to keep it planted.

I hope the pimp wheels mean good wheels too.

Comment

I pointed him at rarerims.co.uk They only sell decent stuff. No idea what his idea of good wheels is though.

Comment

Rare Rims stuff us pretty average. You want proper wheels on a car like that. Work, Rays, Compomotive. Proper high quality racing standard wheels.

Comment

Really? I thought their lightweight range was quite regarded. Oh well. Back to school for me!

Comment

Quite a few reports of cracking that I've seen. A good budget wheel but if I had a car like that,I would import better wheels.

Comment

Went out for a timed run just now. Didn't max the clutch, but no wheelspin, so close to max on these cruddy tyres I think.

4.92s. That'll do me! Not bad for a tractor.

Comment

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                            Rare Rims stuff us pretty average. You want proper wheels on a car like that. Work, Rays, Compomotive. Proper high quality racing standard wheels.
                            I asked him what he's looking at last night and he said a Rays TE37: https://www.rayswheels.co.jp/product...=en&wheel=TE37

Comment

Rays/Volks are all kinds of awesome. Was the wheel of choice back in my S2000 days.

Comment

Yes, brilliant wheels. The TE37 is in fact my favourite wheel.

Comment

Working...
                                X