No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even like cars but that is effing sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post

Ever since PGR3 I've wanted one of these. Utterly gorgeous car.

For me it has to be the Honda S2000. I just that machine.

Comment

Oh I've had a few of them Ted.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          Oh I've had a few of them Ted.
          Yes, yes. Rub it in!

Comment

Driving test is in a week, last lesson tomorrow. Eek!

Comment

Good luck, do you feel ready? just try and be calm, is only about 30 minutes now isn't it?

Comment

I do feel ready, I think it was 45 minutes? I should probably know this. lol

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  Driving test is in a week, last lesson tomorrow. Eek!
                  You'll be fine mate. Best of luck.

Comment

I just want my old car back. It's my car. I made it exactly how it was.

That TVR sounds incredible. Those side exhausts!

Comment

Yo, Speedy.

When's your test?

Comment

Been a contradictory week car wise for me. The good lady has ordered a new Passat Estate. Pleasant enough, well screwed together and refined but not exactly exciting.
                        And then a shot of my friends Bentley Continental GT Speed! Fook me six litres and twelve cylinders provides a fair bit shove! Even with the massive wheels it has to fight for traction when you pin the throttle. Great fun and a cinch to drive. Getting such a big motor sideways was a bit daunting but a right laugh.
                        Ah well it's back to the vRS then. At least I've got my new amplifier and speakers fitted.

Comment

What has happened to the price of a decent 928? They've literally doubled in 6 months.
                          Last edited by The Moleman; 07-03-2015, 10:49.

Comment

Search results for 'porsche 928'. See how many cars of any make and model are left on Britain's roads.

Comment

Originally posted by The Moleman View Post
                              What has happened to the price of a decent 928? They've literally doubled in 6 months.
                              The classic car market has gone insane in the last year or so. Any old Ferrari is worth a bomb and early Porsches seem to be so expenesive now people are looking at relatively newer models as an investment.
                              I nearly bought an E-Type about 12 years ago. The car I didn't buy was ?18k and minted. I would need almost ten times that to secure a similar model now.

Comment

11th March and I've yet to see one 15 plate on the road.

Do still chuckle at the Adam Johnson 15 plate though

Comment

Working...
                                X