No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read a couple of guys on here had the Master Piece Knock offs and they said they were pretty much hard to tell apart form the official ones? Specifically the Sideswipe mould iirc?

Anyone wanna give me a bit of info on the KO MP's? Is the Prowl mould as good as the original too?

Speaking of the MP line they did Sideswipe but haven't done Sunstreaker yet?

Comment

Glad that weirdwolf is good Alex
      Can't wait for the pics

Nice bargain as well there

From what I've heard all the KO's are almost identical to the original Takara versions & aside from some subtle differences in the molds (facial details not as pronounced for example) you will be hard pressed to really tell them apart

I think all are worth investigating

Yeah no Sunstreaker yet
      There was a 3rd party CGI render appear this week but Takara shpuld be doing one...speculation is that the licence maybe harder to agree with lamborghini as Sunstreaker wad originally based on a prototype Countach that never saw release so that could be delaying it
      Hopefully some official news soon though

Neil

Comment

KO Sideswipe and Prowl get. ?40 for the pair delivered can't be bad can it lol.

Comment

Heres Ashens take on the Transform Loot Crate.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
            KO Sideswipe and Prowl get. ?40 for the pair delivered can't be bad can it lol.
            Lol definitely not...I paid ?55 each for my official ones

This is the CG render for the 3rd party Sunstreaker

Also new pic of FP Mindwipe...

Also Computron & Menasor

Loads of good stuff to come

Neil

Comment

If that Sunstreak hit market I'd get it, looks great

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                If that Sunstreak hit market I'd get it, looks great
                That's the thing if Takara don't hurry up & at least confirm he's coming & that gets to market soon I can see a lot of people picking him up over the Takara version

I'm hoping for the official one but if needs be I would't be upset with him in my display.

Comment

I'd love to see more KO's, still amazed they're sticking so close to the original releases and alt colours aren't doing the rounds. A blue sideswipe could be great. Only one I've seen is this bling fella' on ebay:

Wish the Prime KO's would hurry along too, a reasonably priced Nemesis would be handy

Comment

Monster Hunter Revoltech!

Comment

I'd love to see more KO's, still amazed they're sticking so close to the original releases and alt colours aren't doing the rounds. A blue sideswipe could be great. Only one I've seen is this bling fella' on ebay:

Wish the Prime KO's would hurry along too, a reasonably priced Nemesis would be handy
                      Thing is Nemesis Prime is hardly expensive as it is...

Seems little point to want a KO when the original hasn't rocketed up like Sideswipe & MP10 have

Originally posted by chopemon View Post

That's awesome.
                      Extra kudos points for the mental amount of Jpn 360 games there, that's a lovely sight to behold

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post

Excellent! I've always wanted to pick up the Figma ones but those be crazy money! I'd love some MH dioramas or something though.

Comment

I'd hope KO Primes would come in at around ?35-?45 as for my taste ?87 with no trailer etc is still too steep

Comment

I'd hope KO Primes would come in at around ?35-?45 as for my taste ?87 with no trailer etc is still too steep
                            I'd expect KO Primes to hit around the ?60-?80 mark personally.
                            Doubt they'll be that cheap.

I do think the lack of trailer is a pain & I see where you're coming from.

Hopefully they'll start becoming more common place soon

Comment

Shame, he'll probably always be one I don't have but Magnus will replace well. I could be so easily swayed by some decent alt colour variants

Comment

Shame, he'll probably always be one I don't have but Magnus will replace well. I could be so easily swayed by some decent alt colour variants
                                There is that EVA one
                                Kapow have him for ?190...

All your favourite transformers toys series, Generations, Masterpiece, G1 Reissue / Platinum, Legacy, War for Cybertron, Diaclone, Power of the Primes etc. Different classes: Deluxe, Commander, Leader, Voyager, Titan etc

Considering selling a batch of my Steelbooks to put some cash towards him

Comment

Working...
                                X