X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knock Off Prime here...?100!!

Neil

Comment

For ?100 it doesn't seem worth getting the KO version.

Also no Diecast in the KO one? Didn't the Takara one have diecast feet at least.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
        For ?100 it doesn't seem worth getting the KO version.

Also no Diecast in the KO one? Didn't the Takara one have diecast feet at least.
        Not that I remember
        Seem to think that the MP10 was all plastic but can't remember (Might be the Hasbro one removed what Diecast the Takara one had to reduce costs)

MP-01 was the diecast mo-fo

Also that's no trailer as well at ?100

Comment

Just finished my HG 1/144 Tallgeese III. I'm not the best painter, but here it is anyway:

Comment

cool nice weathered battered look to him

also i haven't tried Dorests cereals raspberry porridge yet either

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              I'd hope KO Primes would come in at around ?35-?45 as for my taste ?87 with no trailer etc is still too steep
              Yeah, that's my thinking too. That kind of price would get a purchase from me also.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                i haven't tried Dorests cereals raspberry porridge yet either
                Gah, foiled my crude attempt at subliminal advertising!

Comment

[QUOTE=Lebowski;2146462]got my loot crate on friday was gonna take a pic but found this one

really liked the Transformers loot this month, i got Grimlock in the vinyl and a megatron hexbug. the t-shirt is really cool too love the back to the future gen one Transformer crossover, Marty Mcprime indeed.
                  pretty good value, for $30 including shipping and you always get an exclusive tshirt every month and at least one figure. t-shirts pretty good quality stock normally too.

GRIMLOCK SMASH PUNNY ROBOTS!!!

last months was quite cool too with its theme of adventure featuring zelda, adventure time and minecraft.

[/Qdress

How are the shirts for you?
                  I just cancelled my sub as L was too snug and XL were like a dress!

Got this little guy in my final box tho!

Comment

My FP Blastoff and Swindle came today! Great little figures really nicely done again, great quality to them.

Phone pic with Weirdwolf.

The weapons for Bruticus all break down or transform to form smaller weapons for the individual robots and Onslaught gets a whole trailer! It just takes a really boring Bruticus figure and transforms it into something really special, and it's amazing how everything fits with the official figures and enhances them.

Of course i have no Bruticus Maximus yet so i have all these bits doing nothing at the moment lol.

Really need to pick a ROTF Bruticus Maxmius re-release now!

Also got an old skool gokin Devilman and a Movie Realization Devilman for ?20 for the pair off ebay love it!

Will do some nicer pics one i can be bothered set up my lighting lol.

Comment

[QUOTE=Loftgroover;2147174]
                      Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                      last months was quite cool too with its theme of adventure featuring zelda, adventure time and minecraft.

What are these "loot box" things?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        What are these "loot box" things?
                        loot crate is a box of goodies that you get once a month costs about 17-18 quid

this links to there site
                        http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/5913325.

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
                        How are the shirts for you?
                        I just cancelled my sub as L was too snug and XL were like a dress!
                        last months large was a bit snug but this months was definitely bigger and wow a mega rare transformer vinyl

Comment

So bad... even though it's really, really garish... I've ordered the MP12J Golden Sideswipe KO Should be here in a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                            So bad... even though it's really, really garish... I've ordered the MP12J Golden Sideswipe KO Should be here in a few weeks
                            Lol you are the king of bling
                            Need that Year of the Horse Prime to be his pimp daddy now as well.

So we are all fans of Bandai's Figuarts aren't we?
                            I know some of us really enjoyed the Ju-On movies...sooooo Bandai thought it would be a good ides to creep us all out with a Figuarts Sadako Yamamura

Full set comes with...

-Main figure
                            -Optional hand parts set
                            -Optional head parts set
                            -Optional lower body parts
                            -TV parts
                            -Video tape parts

Currently up on Bigbadtoystore for $50
                            Looks mad, seriously creepy

Neil

Comment

lol looks like a figure with its head on backwards, not a fan of the big block of plastic hair.

Comment

Double post bad etiquette i know, Next months loot crate theme is villian's its gonna have a variant Marvel exclusive comic from one of there newest series, any ideas what series this could be? hoping for something Deadpool related seem as though he's used on the promo i think chances are high.

Last edited by Lebowski; 27-06-2014, 13:39.

Comment

Working...
                                X