Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A white kryssmas!

Comment

Off-white. She's over again for what'll end up being the day on Sunday.

Comment

Bet it's like an Uzi.

Comment

This thread tends to irk me a lot, this however goes in the good news thread. *Virtual high fives Kryss*

About ****ing time.

Comment

Why does it irk you?

Comment

On Monday we'd better hear about all kinds of shenanigans. Noshing for starters.

Comment

Prinny, lol.

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                Why does it irk you?
                "Whiny gamers whose only problem is they can't get a girlfriend" was a comment someone (not Colin) made. Pretty true in fairness.

Comment

a fun filled evening tonight with me and the missus, she went out with a few friends, i declined to go cos i couldnt really i can be arsed to deal with a hangover tomorrow so dropped her off and went home with our little lad 2.5yrs old, he fell sleep in the car so carried him in and let him sleep on sofa for a bit, then after waking he cried non stop for nearly 4hours for his mum without being pacified in any of the usual ways that make him forget why hes crying, i rang her and she said she would come home if he wont settle so eventually i went and picked her up...

que strange eerly atmosphere from her, after i took him to bed (he cried more for her to do it but i took him) i came down and shes kicked off and seen her arse that 'i couldnt cope' and ruined her night out..

it wasnt really i couldnt cope as ive had plenty of similar episodes like this, it just wasnt nice seeing him breaking his heart for his mum and read her empty guesture of come get me as a genuine one..

now shes gone bed and left me in a foul mood for match of the day, i cant be arsed to play the ps4 now after waiting all day to fire it up for a bit, ****ing women..

Comment

It probably did spoil her night and does the boy get everything he wants when he cries?

Comment

That's a shame that she had to come home from her night off, but it doesn't really sound like you could have done anything in the short term. Your kid was adamant that he wanted her specifically, you tried to pacify him - what else could you do?

I'd be a little hurt if my son specifically wanted one parent over the other, but I guess that's often how it is. Is she more involved in looking after the little guy?
                      Last edited by Lyris; 27-12-2013, 17:26.

Comment

I wouldn't bother in future. Let him cry himself to sleep.
                        Last edited by speedlolita; 27-12-2013, 17:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                          I'd be a little hurt if my son specifically wanted one parent over the other, but I guess that's often how it is. Is she more involved in looking after the little guy?
                          This happens all the time and it's not about who is more involved. It's just kids being kids. If you ever took it personally, you'd go bananas. But it also is probably best not indulged either.

Comment

Calling your Mrs home from a night out because a 2 year old won't stop crying? Call me old fashioned but that is lame. Toughen up!!! You're the boss not the 2 year old man!

Comment

Here's a question, after a successful date to which you have asked the girl at the end of said date if she'd like to see you again and she replies in the affirmative, then play it cool and say to her to check your schedule and let me know to which she says yes she will etc, how long does it usually take to expect a text back? My date was only last night, someone suggested to me to leave it till Sun and if she hasn't texted by then then to text her... but I don't want to give the impression that I'm not interested, but also if I don't give her the space and text her sooner then I might mess it up by not giving her space.

Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Comment

It isn't politics dude. Just send her a message, maybe some time tomorrow. Sunday might be a bit long if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                                X