Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
    Congrats! Seems this is your year!

erm... Didn't you just meet her 3 days ago? Escalated pretty fast from a regular booty call :/
    Eight weeks ago. Sometimes people just click and that's what has happened with us. I'm pretty sure I've met 'the one'.

Comment

The one who will bring balance to the Force?

Comment

Edit: Sorry that was a filthy reply. Best of luck, hope it works out for you both.

Comment

Well done Kryss lad. You've come a long way since hanging around outside of gay bars.

And well done to FaMMyDoDd. Tie her down before she works you out - good strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            We had "the talk" with the gfs father this morning and have the okay to go ahead.
            Now I have to save a ****ton of money for the wedding.
            Hooray!! GO Kryss!! Wedding in Japan? Invites to good forum buddies?

Comment

Congratulations kryss, how long until the gaming collection gets sold to go towards the big day?

Comment

Brilliant Steven! So pleased for you.

Your talk went a bit different to mine then. 😅

Comment

His GF doesn't have one in the oven I assume.

Comment

Nothing in the oven, otherwise I'd been in the doghouse from day one as she would be 8 months along.
                    Now I just have to get the paperwork started...which I pretty much can't do until next year. Basic plan right now is for me to come back to Japan, get the marriage paperwork done and bring her to Canada. Then the Canadian paperwork nonsense begins.

Comment

Bit late but congratulations, wish you and your lady all the best kryss.

Comment

Congrats, Kryss.

Glad everything worked out well for you, dude.

Comment

Father in law commanded me to have kids ASAP.
                          Like I need to be told to go **** your daughter?

Comment

Did you say "way ahead of you, Pops" and show him your love hotel member's card?

Comment

If you think that would be akward, my mother-in-law had a toiletry set from the same love hotel my wife and I used back when we were dating. Memories forever tainted.

Comment

My girlfriends dad walked in on me sucking her tits on the couch. Wish that was the only time something like that occurred.

Comment

Working...
                                X