No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FayeOrmeDodd and FammyDodd joining as one, to create FamilYdoDd.

2016: Year of the DODD.

Comment

Broke up after a decent two year relationship. Been feeling ****ty for a few weeks but on the plus side I've dropped like 5lbs and look in quality shape.

*insert motivational pick me up speech here*

Comment

Just DO IT. /motiva-shia-nal

Sorry to hear that dude. More time for gaming though!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          *insert motivational pick me up speech here*
          Here's some (foul-mouthed) advice from Kenny Powers to juice you up:

"People say Kenny Powers is a woman hater. That's not true. I love women. Every ****ing one of them—even the ugly as **** ones. But don't ask me to trust 'em. Not even nuns, because every pair of tits comes with a gaping hole of need that even Kenny Powers can't fill." — Kenny Powers

"You wanna know about relationships? I know all there is to know. Just ask my second wife, Tina. Yeah, she was a stripper. And if Montel Williams wants to talk **** some more then he can go **** himself, 'cause those charges were dropped." — Kenny Powers

Comment

haha right on the money, QC!

It's odd, there's not been any animosity or anything we just got stuck in a rut and needed to concentrate on ourselves for a while. Still on good terms with her family and friends - got no time for all that angry breakup stuff it seems such a waste of energy.

Comment

Pffft...

It's that lack of animosity that means you'll never write your first angst-ridden album.

Comment

Hmm... random musings. Girls are the shallower sex there's no doubt in my mind at all.

Most guys criteria: pretty, nice person

Girls criteria: Handsome, nice person, funny, rich, in shape - already you're talking about a solid gym / sports regime of a 6 plus hours a week.

So much effort.

Comment

I find there's much less pressure to exercise now compared with when I was single. I've got a beer belly and I don't even drink beer.

Comment

Hmm... random musings. Girls are the shallower sex there's no doubt in my mind at all.

Most guys criteria: pretty, nice person

Girls criteria: Handsome, nice person, funny, rich, in shape - already you're talking about a solid gym / sports regime of a 6 plus hours a week.

So much effort.

Comment

Hmm... random musings. Girls are the shallower sex there's no doubt in my mind at all. Most guys criteria: pretty, nice personGirls criteria: Handsome, nice person, funny, rich, in shape - already you're talking about a solid gym / sports regime of a 6 plus hours a week.So much effort.
                      I don't want no ugly cow.

Comment

Nice people are boring.

Comment

Most guys criteria: tits
                          FTFY.

Comment

Five Tits For You?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Five Tits For You?