Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who insult others to cover their own embarrassment, especially right at the start of my shift. It's not easy to come back from that so early in the night.

Comment

Double drop in Tera until Monday.

I'm not going to see the light of day until then..

Comment

AV Forums Classified Section (games). I'm not registered there thank Christ. Good god is it really that important to argue over a pound. A pound for ***** sake then show the person proof that it went for it what is it real life phoenix wright. Awful site.

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
          AV Forums Classified Section (games). I'm not registered there thank Christ. Good god is it really that important to argue over a pound. A pound for ***** sake then show the person proof that it went for it what is it real life phoenix wright. Awful site.
          I really wouldn't be bothered with tight cu next tuesdays like that. Terrible trait...

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
            I really wouldn't be bothered with tight cu next tuesdays like that. Terrible trait...
            I have never seen anything like it, I heard about it then had a look and its awful. I mean fair enough if someone wants a PS4 or XB1 and has a tenner less so offers that but there was someone arguing about getting 50p off KSF! is it even worth 50p now

Comment

The site is useful but agreed the classifieds can be a chore, bought a brand new 5S on there a few weeks ago for ?350 which I was pleased with.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                The site is useful but agreed the classifieds can be a chore, bought a brand new 5S on there a few weeks ago for ?350 which I was pleased with.
                Was it listed for ?350.50 That's kinda what I was saying I can understand a little haggle when something is a couple of hundred quid but a fiver???

To be honest though Neil I would have just bought mine from Apple (if I was after a 5s), just reading how people treat each other on there has completely soured it for me
                Last edited by ETC; 18-04-2014, 21:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  HTML. Tried Thunderbird as an email client and it doesn't have a way to create a decent signature without HTML and seems to be pretty twitchy about certain things even with that. Surely we're in the computing age of easy use and we shouldn't need to know HTML just to set up a basic mail signature? Reminds me of the DOS and Apple days of having to know magical start commands simply to find a file and load it.
                  Windows? Try Zimbra Desktop. Works and syncs properly with Gmail contacts and calendar.

Comment

Sounds good. I'll have a look and give that one a go. Thanks Charles!

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
                      Was it listed for ?350.50 That's kinda what I was saying I can understand a little haggle when something is a couple of hundred quid but a fiver???

To be honest though Neil I would have just bought mine from Apple (if I was after a 5s), just reading how people treat each other on there has completely soured it for me
                      Well I've traded on there for years without a problem of that kind, admittedly only had about 40-50 trades but a lot of them have been high value. A lot of the prolific traders on here buy/sell on there too if you look, the haggling is beyond annoying but it's just how it is

Comment

Updated to a new OS, too many ****ing changes from the way I liked things.

Comment

I'm the same with phone desktops, notification sounds etc etc. It's known as OCD

What new OS Colin?
                          Last edited by VR46; 19-04-2014, 21:49.

Comment

Mavericks for Mac David, as always I'll get used to it, but the change is always jarring. I don't like change.

Comment

I think the police non-emergency line is my most called number. Another one sleeping in the basement last night "I had nowhere else to go"
                              ...Than a random basement in an apartment building downtown? Get the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                Mavericks for Mac David
                                The Mac David is a good computer. Almost as good as the Mac Daddy but not quite as good as the Daddy Mac.

Actually, on Macs (Daddy, David or otherwise), I use a PC and the missus has a Mac. For the most part, I hugely envy her. The Mac is so much more streamlined, generally just seems to work better, loads up much faster and feels lovely to work with. And yet every now and again there is a crazy quirk that would drive me bananas, like showing attachments as part of the body of an email rather than what they should be: an attachment. Wouldn't bother me if there was an option somewhere to change things like that. So any time I'm on her computer, I find myself wishing I had one and then it hits me with an irk that wastes Googling time while I try to find out if it's changeable (seemingly never is on the Mac). Still would probably like one...

Comment

Working...
                                X