Clear All

Have you got your divorces yet?

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
      How many wives has kryss got?!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        In fairness, you disappeared for a fair whack of time, and then I got busy with school and stuff.
        But noobish works 12-hour days just to put food on the table and buy you those fancy trinkets you love so much.

Comment

Got it started properly now, need to go down the courthouse once more with the ex and then wait for the judgment:

Achievement get: you got a divorce! Would you like to use it now? Yes/No

Comment

Lol, the judgement. What if they say "we think you should give it another go"?

Comment

Chewed on a red liquid nurofen today, put a smile on my face but never again!

Comment

This thread

Oh and I found out I can claim 75% of my monthly bill from my company if I use my own phone for email and stuff. Considering the bill is currently 10,000Y/month that's pretty darn good.

I'll be bound by the company's mobile phone policy and they have restrictions but guess who just got a login for the mobile device management

Also we use MaaS360 so it can wipe just the email data if I leave or whatever.

IT department-only free-for-all policy in 3..2..1..
                Last edited by randombs; 26-09-2014, 09:06.

Comment

I like Nicolai's product review for this book:

Comment

Best thing of the day, thanks chimpy!

Comment

Yes very good.

Another smile, the fairer sex and their observation skills

Comment

Lol, the judgement. What if they say "we think you should give it another go"?
                        After her banging another guy for nearly 5 years? I'll tell her/him to go fudge her/himself.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                          Yes very good.

Another smile, the fairer sex and their observation skills

http://www.london24.com/news/quirky-...them_1_3784584

is it weird that the first thing i thought when i saw that vid was damn the video quality is really good

Comment

I took on and defeated a 3.5lb burrito at a Mexican restaurant

Comment

I hope you wore a wrestling mask and called yourself El Boris.

Comment

I hope EB does that during sex.

Comment

Working...
                                X