Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
    Rumours are that the A-Team are going to make an appearance in Dimensions next year; you don't get much more glorification of violence than from those guys.
    The A-Team didn't shoot anyone in the entire series, they were more often shot themselves. And I've not seen an episode where they actually got paid for a job.

Comment

My daughters birthday haul ...

The Minifigs retail for ?2.50, but Sainsburys do them for ?1.50. We still haven't got the ones we like most, but we do have 3 of the same we don't like!

The rest is my sons Christmas haul. No idea why he's into Chima, but they are interesting sets. The Scooby Doo mansion is my daughters present. She's quite happy as the SD theme only has 5 sets in it, so now she's deciding what theme to start on next (Train set and Deep Sea Explores seem to have caught her eye).

Kicking myself for holding out on the Birds set, which has now sold out on the Lego shop.

Comment

Nice haul there, which mini figure do u have 3 off. I'm missing only the Fly was in the metro center Lego shop and got one of the assistants to help me go get the remaining 8 that I needed
        turns out I needed 9 haha. Have 3 X mad prof to trade if u need one

while I was there they still had some ginger bread houses. Left which they were still giving away with ?60 spent
        so picked a few bits plus DC Jokerland and came to over ?120 and asked if I could have 2. Didn't think they would but they did, top quality in there

also got all 6 starwars buildable figures
        plus a few more random sets

Comment

We have 3 of the Ghost with the handcuffs. We have the prof, but I appreciate the offer. We are after the werewolf, spiderwoman and plant guy.

We intend to go to the Trafford centre next week, with a visit to the Lego shop high on the list. I believe you can buy the figs there, whatever you choose. If that is the case, it'll certainly save some money.

I do like some of the buildable figure sets. The standouts for me are Grievous and Phasma, both of which I don't have yet.

You'll have to post a pic of your figs when complete.

Comment

I really wanted the mystery machine, but that giant bloody STAMP put me right off it.

Comment

What stamp? Now I'm wondering if it is Terence Stamp...

Comment

Haha

It's the mystery machine text on the side, actually looking at a photo it wasn't stampyness that annoyed me, it was that they don't fit properly and they're on the wrong colour brick so it looks weird. I knew there was something.

Comment

Ah yes. Putting in on the green brick does seem to be an odd choice.

Edit: Here's my Slave-1...

A really meaty enjoyable build. I spread it out over three nights, just a bit at a time and really liked it. And it looks beautiful complete. One of my favourite. Also got a Clone Wars Umbaran MHC for Christmas. Not a fan of the prequel/Clone Wars stuff at all and so much grey but, still, something to build, eh?
                  Last edited by Dogg Thang; 28-12-2015, 08:55.

Comment

I got bought my first lego set for xmas from my step daughter. Its a Jedi Interceptor and it was a lot of fun building this!

Bit concerned there are a few bits left though

Think I might get some more sets.. Poe's x-wing looks really nice!
                    Last edited by RobRoy; 28-12-2015, 11:02.

Comment

There's always a few extra little bits, because they can get lost and stuff. Add 'em to your new collection!

Comment

Japan is so strange sometimes - they had a bunch of the new wave of Star Wars sets on sale today in Yodobashi camera, ahead of release date. Last big release date I was waiting for (last summer) they missed it by a couple of months. This time, early. Although there were none of the new Nexo Knights sets, only City/Star Wars.

I picked up the carbon freezing chamber, droid escape and the force awakens troop pack. Kind of extravagant for me. I'm now hopeful that the Ghostbusters HQ will actually be on sale as of January 1st. That is VERY extravagant but I have been budgeting for that for a good long while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Ah yes. Putting in on the green brick does seem to be an odd choice.

Edit: Here's my Slave-1...

A really meaty enjoyable build. I spread it out over three nights, just a bit at a time and really liked it. And it looks beautiful complete. One of my favourite. Also got a Clone Wars Umbaran MHC for Christmas. Not a fan of the prequel/Clone Wars stuff at all and so much grey but, still, something to build, eh?
                          Literally, the only things I can fault this set on is the system for storing Han in Carbonite and the silly spelling mistake on the plaque. It's a pretty flawless set imho, easily the best star wars lego ever. I just wish they'd re-release the Millennium Falcon USC...

Comment

What's the spelling mistake? I haven't spotted it.

Comment

Slave 1 is a fantastic build
                              have it next to the UCS tie fighter again another great build and rather quick
                              Maybe next up is UCS Red Five
                              Or maybe the republic drop ship
                              [MENTION=188]RobRoy[/MENTION] the matching red Jedi interceptor OBi is out early next year, Jan I think to make a matching pair
                              im picking it up to go with the yellow one

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                What's the spelling mistake? I haven't spotted it.
                                Tracor beam....

Comment

Working...
                                X