No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, they must have fixed it! Mine says tractor beam. You know, I bet they'd send you a replacement of that if you mailed them.

Comment

I'll do that. I bought it aware of the spelling mistake and the staff at the LEGO store said they wouldn't bother correcting it.

Comment

I've never taken a good look at the Slave 1, so I've only just noticed it has Han in carbonite in the set. That's a great touch.

Just looked at it on the Lego shop, does anyone know, roughly, what the timescale is for 'Hard to Find', to 'Retiring soon', is? I'm not sure if one follows the other, but I don't want to miss out like I did with the Birds set.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
          I've never taken a good look at the Slave 1, so I've only just noticed it has Han in carbonite in the set. That's a great touch.

Just looked at it on the Lego shop, does anyone know, roughly, what the timescale is for 'Hard to Find', to 'Retiring soon', is? I'm not sure if one follows the other, but I don't want to miss out like I did with the Birds set.
          Roughly Star Wars sets have a 2 year production life, the Slave 1 was 'Hard to Find' as soon as it was released. I wouldn't pay too much attention to it tbh.

Comment

Ahh, good to know, thanks.

Am I right in saying Slave 1 was released this year? I've got a while to save for it, if that's the case.

Comment

Ahh, good to know, thanks.

Am I right in saying Slave 1 was released this year? I've got a while to save for it, if that's the case.
              Yep Slave One was released this year on January 1st. I was one of the sad buggers who drove up to Westfield Lego store first thing in the morning in order to buy Its pretty safe to say that this set should be around for at least 1 more year. But then again Lego and have in the past pulled sets without much warning.

Comment

Originally posted by tyjay View Post
                Slave 1 is a fantastic build
                have it next to the UCS tie fighter again another great build and rather quick
                Maybe next up is UCS Red Five
                Or maybe the republic drop ship
                [MENTION=188]RobRoy[/MENTION] the matching red Jedi interceptor OBi is out early next year, Jan I think to make a matching pair
                im picking it up to go with the yellow one
                Oh i'll have to keep an eye out for that! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                  Yep Slave One was released this year on January 1st. I was one of the sad buggers who drove up to Westfield Lego store first thing in the morning in order to buy Its pretty safe to say that this set should be around for at least 1 more year. But then again Lego and have in the past pulled sets without much warning.
                  I guess you REALLY wanted it then!

I'll monitor its availability as I save for it. Hopefully nothing gets released that attracts my money first (rumoured UCS Hoth Base being one such thing).

Comment

Missus got me the ghostbusters car for xmas. Brilliant!

Comment

I guess you REALLY wanted it then!

I'll monitor its availability as I save for it. Hopefully nothing gets released that attracts my money first (rumoured UCS Hoth Base being one such thing).
                      Yeah after the trauma of trying to get hold of the Tumbler when it came out, i didnt want to miss out lol.

Comment

Shops are open on Jan 1st? Maybe only in England I guess.

I am similarly conflicted about heading to Legoland this Jan 1st, which is also a national holiday in Japan. All the evidence I can find says it will be open, but will they have the new stock?? Could be a depressing start to 2016 if I head out there for nothing lol

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                          Missus got me the ghostbusters car for xmas. Brilliant!
                          You'll be wanting this now then, the car fits inside!

A mere 4,500 pieces. Look at the instruction book

Comment

Where will this be on sale next month? Is it likely to hit the shelves of ToysRUs?

Looks awesome.

Comment

Im pretty certain this will be exclusive to Lego stores/online for a while. Im planning on heading to my local store on New Years Day to pick one up. Also the Lego Brick Bank set also goes on sale the same day, going to be an expensive New Year

Comment

John Lewis or major department stores may carry it, as they sometimes get the Lego "exclusives," not a chance of it being in TRU though!

Comment

Working...
                                X