• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just DO IT!!

Comment

Write it and give it to chimp to funny it up

Comment

It won't be funnier that that raping he had in that huge interview posted up. took a total whipping.

Comment

I agree you should write something!

I'm sure it would be a cracking read based on the humour of your forum posts.

Plus, I award you a bonus forum point for the excellent application of Kenneth Williams.

Comment

Wasn't implying Wools couldn't write something funny BTW.

Comment

It's not that anyone else couldn't write a more intimate or more funny account, I just felt I had a unique perspective as I always felt like an outsider as I was the only tester in the main building (All other testers were moved to another office) along with some other cool stuff that happened on Black & White 2.

Always liked Molyneux, he had the gift of the gab and made development hard but it was good fun working for him and he's responsible for some genius games.

Comment

Comment

I'm glad Molyneaux isn't a dwad. I know it's easy to say but ridiculous really because how can anyone really know without truly experiencing stuff but I always got a decent vibe off him. A bit of a dreamer really who might've covered his shortcomings in layers of sweet-smelling BS.

And @ gunrock: yeah...the full moon thing is true. I remember one full moon night a couple of years back we had a couple of suicides...one was a jumper and this other guy had shot himself in the heart with a shotgun...I had to shift the body...guy was like 6ft 5 and 20-odd stone...and that body bag felt squishy...will never forget that!

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                    Omg hax!

You should get a mate to evolve that Kadabra for you.

Comment

With this hook and this hunk of chocolate, I'll evolve your Kadabra.

And I'll clean him for free.

Comment

That Kadabra has killed everything in the game in one hit so far.

Comment

Of course, there's absolutely no challenge in those games. Even so, no reason not to evolve it.

Comment

Apart from the fact that I don't have another UK pokemon cart, a link cable, or anyone in this entire country cool enough to participate.

Comment

I forgot to say. On Monday night after work I was watching an old episode of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. On the 'fastest fingers' part before the game starts, who was competing? None other than Tony Takoushi, the former columnist in the late 80s for C&VG magazine, the guy who introduced us to the PC Engine back in early '88!!!!!!!

It was a real easy dumb question...put into date order the times is which certain movies came out, Raiders etc. He messed up. I never watched it long enough to see if he managed to make it into Tarrant's hotseat. Anyone know if he did? Always wondered what had happened to Tony Takoushi!!!

Comment

Put spokey dokeys on my bike wheels today. Not seen them for years!

Comment

Working...
                                X