Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came home to find a surprise my girlfriend had been working on for me. What a lovely thoughtful gift

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      Came home to find a surprise my girlfriend had been working on for me. What a lovely thoughtful gift

They're amazing!

Comment

Very nicely made Totoro & Co?

Comment

Those are ADORABLE!

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            Came home to find a surprise my girlfriend had been working on for me.
            Gorgeous! Also, I initially read that as:

Came home to find my surprise girlfriend working on me.

I need to lie down.

Comment

Someone apologised to me. They didn't have to, but it was appreciated.

Comment

Got the keys to our house on Friday.

Have been decorating the **** out of it all weekend and am super sore as a result. But a good kind of sore.

Comment

Ha! That's some good motivation, we've owned our house for a year and a half yet we've decorated just 2 rooms!

Comment

We are aiming to have done the whole house by the time we actually need to move in during september.

Comment

Someone that I deleted from my Facebook friend page just requested to add me again... Awkward. >_>

Comment

Founded in 2005, Shanghaiist has emerged as one of the most popular English-language websites about China, covering local news, events, food, and entertainment for a diverse audience of young and affluent urbanites.

Comment

Haha I love the dramatic slow rolling she was doing. And how they tied her to the stretcher face-down

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Someone that I deleted from my Facebook friend page just requested to add me again... Awkward. >_>
                          Accept and remove.

They might think you did it by accident. I've done that a few times! On the mobile app it doesn't ask for confirmation.

Comment

I've unfollowed them, basically the same result. Really pretty girl but posts so much rubbish, oh well.

Comment

omg she's a real life Kinki! (HK romcom character from Needing You)

Comment

There's a bike trail called Star Wars in Banff

Comment

Working...
                                X