• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What DID you do?

Comment

You had to be there...

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
        The bit with the head on the spaceship nearly had me in tears.

A fun little game to play is see what scenes the serial killer is hidden in

Comment

Man builds a monster truck, a convertible and a limousine OUT OF DeLoreans!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            Lost money yesterday. Found it again today.
            Divvy

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Kings of Kung Fu - Early Access Launch Trailer:
              Wow.. They really nailed the styles of the fighters.. Has the potential to be a lot of fun.

Comment

That looks so cool!

Comment

Beard baubles, importaku, I'm looking at you!

Comment

Hmm let me think, should i infect my lustrous beard with alien herpes, eer NO i think i'll pass thanks I read the article that the pic comes from & the other pics make me cringe pretty hard, urgh hipster tryhards they get everywhere. Already had several people posting the daily mail link on my FB timeline lol. I'm just not hipster enough to pull it off.

On other subjects...

Love this shocking foortage of a real ghost caught on camera, 2spooky4me. Hidden it as it's pretty frightening.
                    [HIDE][/HIDE]

Comment

heheh good one

Comment

First of two final exams c***slapped into submission. Cryptography: I own you now.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          First of two final exams c***slapped into submission. Cryptography: I own you now.
                          Can you decrypt the Voynich Manuscript?

Comment

Does it revolve around the discrete logarithm problem, or factoring large primes? Because I can solve neither of those.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Does it revolve around the discrete logarithm problem, or factoring large primes? Because I can solve neither of those.
                              It is written by an unknown person/s in an unknown language sometime in the in the 15th century. It has pictures of plants, human/animal hybrids, what appears to be astrological drawings, hieroglyphics etc etc.

Last edited by 'Press Start'; 11-12-2014, 22:24.

Comment

Shameless hijack. If you don't like it, the irk thread would love to hear from you:

Hey, when travel exchanges talk about buying back foreign currency, do I have to have bought that currency from them in the first place(i.e. be an existing customer) or do they buy back from anyone?

I'm deciding whether to transfer money to my UK account to use on my visit there or to just take cash and exchange it at a London branch.

Right now it's ~187Yen to the Pound. The best buy-back rates(~190Y/pound) are better than the Japan post office rate(~194Y/pound on account of fees at both ends) and I wouldn't have to traipse there in the cold and lose a lunch break.

Comment

Working...
                                X