This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    That thread of JAPJAC's. I decided to Google it for a laugh...he put the thing on his youtube over 4 years ago.
    I have an odd urge to duct tape a bunch of things together and parody a new Nintendo console. But I'd spend the next year getting the glue off.
    Use scotch tape it leaves no glue

Comment

My wife's away until January, so I've opted out of Christmas this year. No lugging a tree down the road, no decorations, don't have to worry about cards and presents until next month... it's bliss. Work just gave me an extra two days off as well, plus it's my first non-retail Christmas since 2004. I don't miss dealing with Oxford Street Christmas shoppers at all.

Comment

Sounds kind of peaceful, make sure you treat yourself to a present though.

Comment

I would absolutely hate that sounds miserable but each to their own.

Comment

There is zero evidence of Christmas in my house, it's my little oasis away from the tackiness of it all.

Comment

"Lock SFalls in attack position"
              I've been meaning to post that for the last couple of days.

Slept in like a boss today. Made me late getting to school to study for tomorrows exam but what the hey.I have 4 more nights off work until 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                There is zero evidence of Christmas in my house, it's my little oasis away from the tackiness of it all.
                Ours was this way until an hour ago, couldn't delay the wife any longer.

My smile, Brannigans Roast Beef & Mustard, three bags for a quid in the pound shop. Snapped up all remaining stock for four quid.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  Sounds kind of peaceful, make sure you treat yourself to a present though.
                  My wife and I are buying presents but none of the actual gift-giving is happening until January, when she comes back into the country. But yes, it's going to be very peaceful. Cups of tea and a cat on my lap. Wii U all day. Not working until 22:00 on Christmas Eve is going to be most welcome.

Comment

Script kiddies need to sort out their grammar, otherwise they aren't going to fool anyone.

Normally I delete these on sight but something about this one caught my eye. Bits in bold are hilarious.

Originally posted by phishing email
                    Update of your account Informations

Hi Member ,

This email was generated automatically. A direct reply to this email will not be processed.
                    Print or save this e-mail for further reference.

Your Account has been Limited Temporarly , we need your help to reset it
                    Your account was limited for Fraud check and other Malecious Activitys

To Procced To Confirmation of your account ,
                    Please Log In and Confirm Your Account !
                    The subject line was: "✔ Support : Account need to update"

I especially liked that my account was limited "temporaly", like they have a time machine or something (but still can't spell that either).

Comment

Guy on Craigslist was selling 8GB laptop RAM for a paltry Y2500. I may have mentioned it on here.

My 2008 Macbook apparently unofficially supports 8GB RAM thanks to a firmware update.

I thought the price was a mistake(or was per stick) but he was selling for that much. Of course I was all over that. So we made arrangements to meet. I dressed up and wore my sexy underwear but an hour before the meeting time he messages to say he can't find the RAM and will let me know if/when he does. I assume he got cold feet and wanted to repost at a higher price and go about my business. Shame, but never mind. It's not the first time I've been stood up.

Then, last weekend I get a random message at midnight saying he's found the RAM! SEX IS BACK ON! Let's meet up! My heart is fluttering and I find it difficult to sleep, but I eventually manage. Alas, an hour before we meet I get a message that he's ill. I wasn't aware cold feet was an actual illness but, hey-ho, I hadn't made the journey so no big deal. It really felt like he was trying to ease out gently so I relaxed my muscles to reduce the pain and told him not to worry. I wiped the lipstick off and had a quiet afternoon with the missus and Netflix.

Imagine my surprise this weekend when he messages again to say he's on the way. I've just woken up! I do the best I can with the time and board the Yamanote line to my destiny.

tl;dr: The bumming story reached its inevitable climax and my Macbook now has 8GB RAM and it's lovely.

Comment

Walter White Christmas jumper

From roll necks to cable knits and all that's snug in between, stay warm and comfy this season with boohoo's men's jumpers range.

Comment

Forgotten I'd changed the notification tone on my tablets to the "new milestone" sound effect from Smash Bros

Comment

Went to Don Quixote to buy random senbei and stuff to take back home for people.

Spotted many boxes of sweet potato flavoured Kellogg's bran flakes. Noticed the price is 130Y(70p) per box instead of the usual 300Y. Bought 20 boxes. I can give one per family instead of a bunch of senbei. Plus, they're pure novelty while also being familiar. Plus, we can keep a bunch for ourselves

Comment

I want one!!

Comment

Nice price! You have #JoinTheElite-ed.

Comment

Working...
                                X