Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really a smile, and not good for the victim but sadly doesn't surprise me in this day and age

Comment

He smashed my windows and slashed all of my tyres after I banned him from my shop.

Comment

Reading back some pages of a Thread about an FM Towns auction so I could work out how it got be a thread full of willy-waving old farts banging on about how they once winked at a 90s "celeb" who was facing the other way and possibly unable to hear anything because of loud music.

Comment

I'll have less of the old you cheeky monkey. I'm so disappointed I couldn't find a gif of groundskeeper willy from the Simpson's waving to represent me in your post.

Comment

Glen A. Larson Has died.
            TV writer and producer behind drama series such as Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Magnum PI and Quincy

I'm not happy he's died, I just wanted to celebrate his achievements and the amazing shows he created/co-created/produced that were part of my childhood:
            Knight Rider
            Battlestar Galactica
            Alias Smith & Jones
            Quincy
            Magnum P.I.
            The Fall Guy
            The Six Million Dollar Man0

Not only that but he composed the theme tunes to a lot of these including Knight Rider, Battlestar Galactica and The Fall Guy.

Altogether now... "Well, I'm not the kind to kiss and tell, but I've been seen with Farrah..."

Comment

Yes sad news about him. Told a friend of his passing earlier today when he showed me a customer address of "Knightrider Street" in Kent. Genuine of course.

Comment

Nexus 10 getting the Lollipop update

Irkingly, will take a huge amount of time to update...

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                  2 things. Cracked it with my youngest and the walk to pre-school in the morning. He's walking himself instead of me having to carry him (which is huge considering his dodgy ankles)

Second.. He's finally starting to say words! He's got delayed speech development problems, but over the last few weeks has been coming out with either proper words or something close to them. Chuffed. Also wanted to use the proper toilet for a wee last night. Fair play, he's come on leaps and bounds recently - can start to feel the worries we had about him starting school easing..
                  That's awesome mate. My brother passed away when my nephew was 18 months old and it really set him back. My brother was a stay at home dad, so he went from spending all day with him, to not being there at all. He's 5 in march and is doing a lot better now.

Comment

Speaking of updates, Lollipop borked the wifi on my manager's Nexus whereas I updated to iOS 8.1 last night and it's fine so far, muhahahaha.

I had some fun letting the new autocorrect go nuts by typing 'the' and then blindly pressing the first suggested word for a while. Here's what it came up with:

[HIDE]The fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and the other hand is the only thing that would have to go back and I don't think that I have a great way of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be a little more time with the first half of the first half to the point where you are the only thing that would have to go back and I don't think that I have a great way of life and the other hand is the only one that is a good time with the first half of the first half to go back and I have a good time with the same thing that would have to be the best of the first half of the day I will never get tired and the first half of the first half and the first half of the day I will never get tired and the other day I have to go back and I have a good day for the next few weeks of a good time to go back and I don't know how much you mean to be the best of the first half of the day before the end of the first half of the first place for a few weeks of a new phone case you want me too I don't think that the government of a good day for the next few weeks of a new phone case you want me too I don't think I can see it as the only one that is a good time with my life and the first half of the day before the end of the day before I go back and I don't know how much you mean to be a great day to day and night with the same thing that would have been the same time as the only thing that I can see it as the first half of the first half to be the first half of the day I have a great way to the point where you are the only thing that would have to be the first half of the first half to go back and I don't think I can get it right away with the same time as the first half of the day.[/HIDE]

One thing I find interesting is how it comes up with suggestions. I'm not sure if it's been analysing what I type all this time despite not having the feature of multiple word suggestions or if it's crowd-sourced.
                    Last edited by randombs; 21-11-2014, 02:55.

Comment

Had a random copy of Dunamis 15 on PS3 drop through my letterbox this morning. Haven't ordered a copy so something peculiar is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                        Had a random copy of Dunamis 15 on PS3 drop through my letterbox this morning. Haven't ordered a copy so something peculiar is going on.
                        Even weirder - you don't have a letterbox!

Comment

Been trying to make a thing that requires raising finance to make it happen. Just got my first pre-buy from a partner I really wanted on board. Still has a long way to go but this is very good news for me.

Comment

\o/ coolo

Comment

Last edited by importaku; 21-11-2014, 17:23.

Comment

Finished the first draft of a book today. It's probably godawful but I'm still allowing myself to enjoy the victory. Today has been a good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X