This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Finished the first draft of a book today. It's probably godawful but I'm still allowing myself to enjoy the victory. Today has been a good day.
    Congratulations, something to be very proud of and something I aspire to as well.

Comment

Go for it- we all have at least one godawful novel in us! Thanks Neil.

Comment

Nevermind
        Last edited by importaku; 21-11-2014, 17:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Finished the first draft of a book today. It's probably godawful but I'm still allowing myself to enjoy the victory. Today has been a good day.
          Congrats! If it's a kid's book, will you be doing the pictures as well?

Comment

Changed to Applied Math with a minor in Pure as abstract algebra was too much for my tired brain.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
              Congrats! If it's a kid's book, will you be doing the pictures as well?
              Thanks! I hadn't considered that actually. It will be a tough job getting it published and I imagine they'll want one of their own illustrators but you never know. I gave my daughter the first draft last night and she read the first four chapters before sleep time. I came down this morning to find that she had read the entire thing before breakfast. I'm taking that as a positive sign.

Comment

That's really funny, because my son insists on me making up a story for him at bedtime and I was going to ask if you could illustrate some of the hilarious adventures of RoyBot and GuyRilla, such as the time they went to buy a new table (after breaking theirs in a over enthusiastic game of snap) but Guy took them to buy a stable by mistake!

I can't be hassling for the time of some lah-dee-dah published author now, can I?

Comment

Congrats on that I wanna read!

I quite enjoyed what you posted in the artwork thread too. Awaiting chapter 2 but I guess that'll be a while now haha.

Comment

Guess I should start asking you about illustrating my next writing project as well. I'd talk about it here but it's beyond top secret!
                    But there are robots that fire boob missiles of course.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                      Congrats on that I wanna read!

I quite enjoyed what you posted in the artwork thread too. Awaiting chapter 2 but I guess that'll be a while now haha.
                      Was that the pixel thing? I actually made a chapter 2 of that and posted it on my tumblr here: http://genuinehuman.tumblr.com/post/...-a-single-post Haven't started chapter 3 though!

Comment

Awesome thanks

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        But there are robots that fire boob missiles of course.
                        Too much Ariana Grande?

Comment

Pfft. All Super Robot anime is the child of Mazinger Z, Aphrodite A is no exception.

Comment

My new induction hob. Sad eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Not at all Brad you're just an old fart is all

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                Is that the new ED pill?

Comment

Working...