Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting asked out by a nice woman I didn't know fancied me. Made me smile on 2 points, 1: she seems very nice and is quite cute. 2: it carries on my now on going record of never having asked anyone out, so double win.

Comment

Dude, she has been dropping hints for months and is tired of you not noticing

Comment

Got a call today about a very interesting bit of work. That's a smile but the thought of contract negotiations is an irk. That might make it a smirk...

Comment

oursoleintent.com

hmm. Doesn't really work out loud does it.

Comment

Reminds me of the unfortunately chosen hashtag for the launch of Susan Boyle's album a couple of years back: #susanalbumparty.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              it carries on my now on going record of never having asked anyone out
              So this'll be the first date you've ever had then?

Comment

Well done fishbowlhead fella. I think you should take her out for a drive :-)

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  So this'll be the first date you've ever had then?
                  Hahahaha, made me chuckle

At prinny, I heard chicks dig a random drive somewhere on a first date, it's very reassuring I've been told haha.

Another thing that made me chuckle. Had a good group on destiny that all finished vog, crota then some cruicible together, real marathon session. We're all chatting away when one of them said something that made me comment,

Me: You don't know about what now? sex or rocket launchers?
                  Him: well neither really I've never had a girlfriend and I'm 17, my mates had loads.
                  Me: so errrrr, you thought hundreds of hours of destiny would sort that situation out then?

The whole party just went silent, then erupted in laughter, he didn't say anything for a good few mins, first time he'd shut up.

Gotta love random moments at 2am like that.
                  Last edited by fishbowlhead; 05-01-2015, 21:33.

Comment

Bought my mum winter tyres and a very dignified fancy Vaio all-in-one PC

Feel very relieved she's driving on proper tyres on these sheet-of-ice roads, and happy she has a nice computer to use

Spending on and doing for others especially the parents makes me smile much more than indulging myself...yay

Comment

Originally posted by usman View Post
                      Spending on and doing for others especially the parents makes me smile much more than indulging myself...yay
                      Very true.

Smile for me today, someone at work reminding me of Dennis Pennis, had totally forgotten all about him

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                        Very true.

Smile for me today, someone at work reminding me of Dennis Pennis, had totally forgotten all about him

Brilliant! Got his dvds and fondly remember the Sunday show

These are the best clips though....

In these clips, pretend interviewer Dennis Pennis meets Michael Douglas, Charlie Sheen, Nicholas Cage and Jeff Goldblum. Goldblum was making Holsten Pils adv...

Comment

I liked it when he approached a group of celebs and said "mind if I join you?" they said no, so he wrapped them in selotape.

Comment

He's been in a few films in recent years, is not too difficult to spot even without the orange hair.

Comment

Lebowski. Highly amusing posts today!

Comment

If you like Pennis, don't forget Strutter!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X