This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    I was just talking to my nephew earlier, he's 21 in a couple of months and I said as his present I would take him to the US later in the year for the first time as his present. Today we've decided on Canada instead though, so I'll finally get to experience these great temperatures!
    Would love to have had you as uncle when i was 21. All i got was a tenner in an envelope lol!

Comment

My uncles had stopped giving me presents at that age.

Comment

My uncles don't know my age let alone my birthday...

Comment

The arguing in the various Nintendo threads. It feels like spoof characters deliberately placed to stir things up. It's bloody funny.

Comment

I often can't decide if people are taking the piss with the things they write on this forum, but these two did at least make me laugh when posted back to back in the same thread.....

Originally posted by jamesy View Post
            Been playing this a fair bit. It took about an hour for it to click for me, mainly because I was swapping the controls about to find what suited me the best. Graphics are a mute point as the game is still nearly a year off. As Team Andromeda points out the game runs really smoothly. There's a few dips but generally it's a solid 60fps.

Love how the game plays. I'd say it's a return to form after the disappointment of Reach and Halo4 which seemed to have too much going on.
            Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            Have to say this is brilliant and already as smooth as butter and the main game is like a year away , bolds well

Comment

Forum in-joke. Hope someone gets it. Because I'm quite pleased with the duel layer humour of the pic.

Comment

Grammar Apocalypse Now

I would assume?

I often can't decide if people are taking the piss with the things they write on this forum, but these two did at least make me laugh when posted back to back in the same thread.....
                I think your post is a bit of a damp squid myself (I'd like to thank IT Crowd for that one).

Comment

We should put Kryss on a pedal stool.

Comment

Yeah, then leave him abandoned in the specific ocean...........

Another smile, Amazon customer service. For the second time in the last two weeks they've been top notch. I bought a pair of Levi's on Friday that were ?60 but the next day the same jeans went in to the sale at ?45 before my ones had even been delivered. Irked me a bit so I sent them a polite email saying I thought it was poor form on their end that the jeans were 25% cheaper before mine had landed. Within an hour I got an email saying they agreed the price change was very sudden and high, so they refunded the difference. Not often you get that kind of hassle free reply, even if it was quite long explaining how they constantly try to keep their prices competitive.

Comment

I don't know what's wrong with anything you've posted.

Supposebly, you're poking fun at grammar?

Comment

Yeah, then leave him abandoned in the specific ocean...........
                        Yeah, that's the one that gets me, "to be Pacific."

We have a garden centre near us called "Pacific Nurseries" and we jokingly call it "Specific Nurseries."

Non-stop roller coaster of laughs with me around!

Comment

There's a General Store near me, but it's useless. They refuse to sell me anything pacific.

Comment

I buy alot at the supermarket. I like to eat one with my morning coffee.

Comment

Reminds me of joey from friends

It's a MOOOOOOO POINT.' 'It's like a cow's opinion. It doesn't matter... It's moo.'

Comment

Being awake without a headache on my day off.
                                Last edited by kryss; 05-01-2015, 10:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X