Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My alternative christmas dinner. Generally back in Cardiff mum always cooks lunch, then we gorge on chocolate for the afternoon and most end up with a sandwich for dinner. I'm enjoying some variety again this year, with sprouts, broccoli, yam and cheese pie, and a nice steak. I'll be smothering it all in turkey insta-gravy though

Last edited by kryss; 26-12-2014, 02:30.

Comment

Lazy boxing days...first time in my life I haven't been doing family or friend stuff.
      I got up for a fry up, played some games and have just had a nap. Shame the Villa lost while I slept but you can't have everything

Comment

i got for my wife a mars bar a snickers bar and a toffee and stuck them together....well she did say she wanted a 3 piece sweet

well made me smile anyway she was not amused though

Comment

Wicked

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            My alternative christmas dinner. Generally back in Cardiff mum always cooks lunch, then we gorge on chocolate for the afternoon and most end up with a sandwich for dinner. I'm enjoying some variety again this year, with sprouts, broccoli, yam and cheese pie, and a nice steak. I'll be smothering it all in turkey insta-gravy though

Man, that steak looks good, & I'm a vegetarian

Big smile on my face today, cos I found out that Thunder's new album is out on my birthday

Comment

I quite liked the Top Gear Pantagonia special, not sure why people are saying it's boring, did they expect riling locals and the protest bit to be the whole thing?

Loved the survival instinct of that Lotus Esprit, who would've imagined
              Last edited by usman; 29-12-2014, 07:35.

Comment

Yes wasn't a bad couple of hours viewing, all a bit same old thing, re building bridges etc but still fun. And yes Lotus was the most reliable. Never thought I would say that.

Amazed it hasn't come out yet what car the Falklands plate was taken from and placed on the Porsche.

Comment

After many years absence and numerous online petitions (not by me), the McDonalds McRib burger is back on the menu from New Years Eve, shouldn't like it but I did, so will be getting one over the weekend. You just know it won't be as nice as I remember it was.

Comment

lol

Comment

Quake running on an oscilloscope

Article

Comment

That's amazing!
                        It looks like the video to A-ha's "Take On Me"!

Comment

this random comic generator

Also, voice controlling iPlayer whilst I was getting sweaty building an Ikea sofa. Badass

Comment

Perfect!

Comment

Pandy is brilliant! As well as the comic generator, he has some fantastic comics up. In fact, I'm going to take credit for linking his comic generator as I likely did that a long time ago. If I didn't, I'm still taking credit for it.

That Quake oscilloscope is amazing.
                              Last edited by Dogg Thang; 30-12-2014, 23:18.

Comment

I was down but this has cheered me up a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X