X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're not talking about the 1970s one though David :P

Comment

You are in my world! 1978 was the film release, crikey, he's not looking bad for 66 (this was taken in 2011)

Comment

Dirk Benedict will always be the Starbuck.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Dirk Benedict?
          Exactly. The reaction at a Cyclon walking past him in the opening credits of The A-Team always makes me smile.

Comment

Just upgraded my 2007 ThinkPad X61s to a more modern 2012 ThinkPad T420. I know many people here hate them, or just put up with them but I've always loved the design of the ThinkPad since my R51. The T420 is the model just before they introduced the chiclet style keyboard to the range and with a sandy bridge based i5, 8GB of RAM and a 1600x900 14" display at a smidge over ?200 I'm rather pleased.

Comment

Nice discount on the English language version of A-Train 3DS ☺

Last edited by kryss; 04-08-2015, 01:11.

Comment

Time for an ice cream on the balcony

Comment

Recent posts from Asura and Boxhead to name a few. Been a pleasure to read.

Comment

My daughter aceing her exams. Well chuffed for her.

Comment

Lol this email

There was a spelling error on the return address of our previous email. Instead of "Lethal Symmetry" it said "Leathl Symmetry"

We apologize, especially if the error created any undue stress for you.

Gaming Tribe
                      GTribe is a powerful medium of social engagement at a global scale. We encourage technology enthusiasts from every continent to bond with a purpose, immerse in their power to discuss and share with each other, discover and create their own playground around thrilling challenges, purpose and accomplishment.

Comment

lol, they should try playing A-Train 3DS, I've played 40 minutes and already found 2 spelling mistakes, my favourite being "sreen".

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Just upgraded my 2007 ThinkPad X61s to a more modern 2012 ThinkPad T420. I know many people here hate them, or just put up with them but I've always loved the design of the ThinkPad since my R51. The T420 is the model just before they introduced the chiclet style keyboard to the range and with a sandy bridge based i5, 8GB of RAM and a 1600x900 14" display at a smidge over ?200 I'm rather pleased.
                          My co-worker has one of these, though I think it's a 12" model. I have an i7 T530 with 8GB of RAM and I'd swap in a heartbeat for the extra portability.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
                            My daughter aceing her exams. Well chuffed for her.
                            Nice! Which ones?

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                              Nice! Which ones?
                              Scottish National 5s

Comment

I googled and had a look at a maths one. Well done her, and especially given the difficult higher maths paper

Comment

Working...
                                X