Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent to hear, don't know how some people cope with not being in a permanent role with commitments like mortgages/kids etc etc.

Comment

If you are employed, then you only have one "client" who could let you go at any time.
      If you self-employed, then you have the pick of the clients and can let them go at any time. Or something.

Comment

On the good days, yeah

I assume DT isn't doing the kind of work that means he'd be scrambling for money straight away if a job fell through suddenly.

If you're good/creative enough then perhaps a permanent position wouldn't be fitting.

Comment

Supervisor (not the bitchy latina one) told me he thought I was wasted working at a hotel considering my potential. I don't like praise to be honest (last thing I need is it going to my head), but it was nice to hear for a change.

Comment

Was just looking at the Xbox Instagram page.
            People are nuts

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

A sort-of acquaintance decided to message me on FB asking how Japan is and if I could get him a staff discount through my company.

My answer was to remove him from my FB.

Felt good

Comment

Well, that was rude.

So, can you get me the discount?

Comment

Yeah, can you? Spill.

Comment

Where do you work? I want a discount...

Comment

Quite the discount it is too! Saved me a ton on that stuff I was purchasing...

Comment

I presume the silence means he took the only similar course of action - to remove himself.

Comment

After playing TERA with randoms for 3 years I've started playing FFXIV with some of my friends...

Turns out they have their own Free Company on a server, should be good motivation to level!
                          Last edited by speedlolita; 06-06-2015, 02:37.

Comment

You wallies. The silence was me being asleep!

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                            I presume the silence means he took the only similar course of action - to remove himself.
                            that would've been my kinda joke!

Comment

Gutted I missed out on the discount.

Comment

Voted cold

Comment

Working...
                                X