This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
    My son (again). He's now able to jump - which for various reasons is pretty challenging for him.
    That's great news! I'm looking forward to your post in the irk thread when he starts jumping on your important stuff

Comment

Haha!

But yeah excellent news k0pp0!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        Finding out a band that I've loved for years but never managed to see live are playing in Toronto the night after I arrive for my holiday. Tickets booked!
        Daphne and Celeste are coming to Canada?

Comment

E3 rekindling the passion that's been waning recently. I didn't think I'd get so emotional about gaming.

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
          Steve
          Roger
          Bruce
          Wayne
          Clark
          Kent
          Patrick
          Stewart
          John
          Wayne
          I only just saw this. Brilliant!

Comment

i made a belt out of watches ...was a waist of time

Comment

Funny you say that. A few days ago on the train a tall old man was standing in front of us with a watch face for a belt buckle. Not only did it look wicked but the watch was working and had the right time!

Comment

Had a beer. Now it's lonely so I have to have another.

This is the irk thread yeah?

Comment

Nope. It's here:

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

It's okay now, my first beer has a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                      Funny you say that. A few days ago on the train a tall old man was standing in front of us with a watch face for a belt buckle. Not only did it look wicked but the watch was working and had the right time!
                      "Have you got time on yer cock?"

Comment

"Not much, but if I take this blue pill..."

Comment

Will (probably) get my new video capture equipment tomorrow. Finally!

Comment

7am start but I managed to replace the old Cisco router and switches in the office with no hiccups. I've been learning how to chat to the switches over telnet which is fun. Also, because our IT HQ is in the US, non-critical requests take at least 24 hours so anything I can do myself earns bonus points around here.

I'll hold on to the old gear to practice with - much more fun than a GNS3 virtual setup.

Comment

Found a data analyst position with Alberta Health Services I might apply for.
                              Pretty much chuck my resume at them for sh*ts and giggles.

Comment

Working...
                              X