This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    I can relate. MY ex would always take stuff off my plate, yet NEVER finish what she'd ordered. It's not cute just wasteful.
    Damn, I am bitter.
    Yep. Sounds very familiar. Not only that, but I'm expected to finish off her stuff when she can't finish, which is usually something I don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      Track pad on my laptop doesn't work... So I installed cameramouse. Now I'm controlling the cursor/pointer with my eyes. Makes Minority Report look oldscool
      Can it translate blinks into clicks?

Comment

No, but I think that's on purpose. You can set it to click if you look at something more than a couple of seconds

Comment

Hit level 49 before work this morning in FF14... 1 level away from getting boosted experience for my cross classes skills and then the grind to 60 begins! lol

Comment

Just discovered RuneAudio.

Dug out unused Raspberry Pi, Installed. I now have perfect audio, controllable from an android phone including flac support and gapless playback. Woohoo!!!!

Comment

HR 3 on MH4U!
              Yeah okay, I should probably be studying.

Comment

Eurogamer R9 Fury X review, smile for the comments, about 20th comment is by someone called ibz100, raving about the PS4's greatness, spouting total bull and him getting slated left right and centre following

AMD is leading us into a new, exciting era of graphics technology - where ultra-fast memory is connected directly to th…

Comment

That's what is known as an obvious troll.

AMD are really losing it too.

Comment

Not bad for under $2k.

Comment

Payday woooo.

Alas, it's the yang to my taxes irk post's yin.
                      Last edited by randombs; 26-06-2015, 06:25.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        http://kunelius.com/heli-weddings/
                        Not bad for under $2k.
                        True, but why not go the whole hog and get married at the North Pole!

I’ve heard of lavish destination weddings before but this story pretty much tops them all. Earlier this week a Norwegian couple was married at the North Pole. The handsome groom and his blushing bride, dressed in traditional clothing, were joined by a small group of their closest friends at the top of the world. The 30-minute ceremony was performed by a Lutheran minister under a makeshift cross constructed out of skis and a celebration followed the nuptials. For most people getting married at the North Pole would sound absurd but in this case it makes perfect sense. The groom was none other than Borge Ousland, one of the most experienced arctic explorers in the world today. Ousland has ...

Comment

What are we doing for the Stag Do, Kryss?

I suggest either:
                          A) Paintball on go-karts in a strip club (strippers are in perspex tubes)
                          B) We all go on Takeshi's Castle

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            Just discovered RuneAudio.

Dug out unused Raspberry Pi, Installed. I now have perfect audio, controllable from an android phone including flac support and gapless playback. Woohoo!!!!
                            Do you use a DAC? My setup requires I use analogue input to the amp. One of my squeezeboxes is failing on one channel - it has gone a bit quiet on the left, so I'm looking at options for when it finally dies.

RuneAudio doesn't do Spotify yet though.

Is it a proper server? Or just a DLNA thing? Maybe I'm being slow, but I can't tell from the website.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              What are we doing for the Stag Do, Kryss?

I suggest either:
                              A) Paintball on go-karts in a strip club (strippers are in perspex tubes)
                              B) We all go on Takeshi's Castle
                              Seeing as it'll probably be a virtual stag do, maybe it will have to be in Minecraft.

Comment

It does do Spotify!
                                Can't answer your question directly but here's how I'm using it:

It finds music on a Seagate NAS I have using a samba share. It provides a web interface for me to play music out the HDMI which feeds into my amp. Don't know much else. THe web interface has desktop and phone modes so there's no need for a separate phone app (although there are apps which work with it).

Comment

Working...
                                X