Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL i'm pretty sure you don't have a snes cd prototype sitting there.

Comment

Superb topical antics there, sir.

Comment

Comment

Hah, very good QC, there is a video up of it now

Comment

We just had an incredible storm.

Comment

Rolling thunder!!

Comment

Why did magneto stop wearing his purple costume? Because the days of fuchsia passed.

Comment

Finding out that viewmaster made more than just crappy cartoon reels for thier viewers. I used to have one back as a kid in the 70's currently in full on ebay bidding mode, fancy some 3D vintage goodness.

Looks like i have a new hobby as viewmaster stuff is dirt cheap, looking forward to building a huge library of reels. There are literally thousands of them to collect on any subject you can imagine.

Comment

Cartoons?!? I've only ever seen this on a Viewmaster!

Comment

I had one with dinosaurs in front of volcanoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                        I had one with dinosaurs in front of volcanoes.
                        you win the thread DINOSAURS AND VOLCANOES!!!!

Comment

It's amazing just how many reels are available, some of the most random things have reels for them. It's going to be fun tracking down some of this stuff.

Hate modern blackpool with a passion, however i do have a soft spot for it before it becama a chav filled dump. Ah retro blackpool what ever happened to you?

Managed to upset one bidder who tried to outbid me on this beauty, in the final seconds i upped my bid and sniped it back as they frantically tried to counterbid ahh it felt good LOL.
                          Last edited by importaku; 06-07-2015, 12:24.

Comment

Finally. Never should have reset my progress two weeks in thinking I would walk the lower difficultly levels and earn some easy credits along the way. Masters is the highest difficulty level of the five.

Full size http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...BE5BAAB44B8F7/

Comment

Massive WTF?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X