Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The girl with the complimentary drinks trolley on the train has sussed to just give me two beers at a time. Nice.

Comment

Bordersdown, thanks to the lovely train staff, is now my virtual pub for banter. It would help if the rest of you started drinking too.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          Bordersdown, thanks to the lovely train staff, is now my virtual pub for banter. It would help if the rest of you started drinking too.
          Started? Catch-up mate. It's been gin o'clock for aaaaaages.

Comment

The girl with the complimentary drinks trolley on the train has sussed to just give me two beers at a time. Nice.
            I hope you cross referenced the relationships thread, to weigh up her offerings.

Comment

If i was one of the single guys from that thread I'd have taken the double beer as a proposal of marriage. Or leapt from the train at full pelt after misunderstanding her kindness.

Comment

[MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] you'd never be able to ride the train again.

Comment

Only for eight months. But in the mean time I’d get my brother to travel every week pretending to be me. Might be an issue with him being nine stone heavier mind.

Comment

I'd just like to add this has been a good day of fun on the forum, it made my journey home much easier. Well that and the booze that I'm still on. Well played guys. Well. ****ing. Played.

Comment

[MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] you need to get yo bitch ass down to London for 16th December!!

Comment

If i was one of the single guys from that thread I'd have taken the double beer as a proposal of marriage. Or leapt from the train at full pelt after misunderstanding her kindness.
                        She'd checked your bank account over your shoulder already then.

Comment

Even I don’t know what’s in my bank account, so she’d be doing well.

Ted, I’d love to, but no.

Comment

Got paid and ordered this from https://www.wizyakuza.com/collection...nticular-print (has stacks of different ones to)

And ordered fair bit of PC hardware to

Comment

The girl with the complimentary drinks trolley
                              Is that the new Stiig Larsson novel?

Comment

Playing the original arcade Space Harrier on the Pi, it runs between 80-100% and looks lovely. The 32X version runs worse on the same device and the PCE version won't even boot!!!

Something about arcade orig Space Harrier always makes me smile. It looks and feels so FRESH. Organic and positive. Even the first boss exhibits organic snakey movement patterns that still feel unmatched.

I'll grant it's not the greatest game but it has some of the most amazing aesthetics of all.

Comment

Working...
                                X