No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had 2 kids in today, one just under 6 years old the other nearly 8.

Eldest kept calling his brother a Noob, like, using the word in every sentence "He's such a Noob because he's a Noob! Mum, hes acting like a Noob!" It was a little uncalled for, especially as his little brother had special needs and it was difficult enough to get him to comply with the dentist (good kid but brother kept distracting him and upsetting him).

Kid had obviously picked it up somewhere and I haven't heard anyone call another a Noob in over 10 years. I had to explain to the dentist what I knew the term as.

Comment

Should have called the dentist a noob too.

Comment

Listening to some MegaDrive VGM music at 83% speed to match how it sounded at 50Hz.

Sonic, Sonic 3 and Streets of Rage 3 sound exactly like I remember them

I think the UK Sonic was optimised but I had the US version.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
          Don't stand too close to the g-loc machine, there will be flat caps flying arl ower like frisbees.
          Do they 'ave somweweer you can tie up yer wippet?

Oh, & ave they gone reet posh wi' insaade bog's.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            So far they have confirmed that they are bringing Afterburner, Power Drift, Space Harrier. They say & more so i wonder what else, i'd die if i see fzero there.
            Did you read the press release?

I can't wait to play some of these classics!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              Road trip up to the highlands tomorrow for a couple of days, my happy place. Then once I get back my Golf R is sold because I've had enough of having boy racers stuck to my bumper every five minutes.
              Oh Colin. Onto the next one then
              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 01-11-2018, 10:09.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Did you read the press release?

I can't wait to play some of these classics!

Not gonna lie those penny fun games are pretty great. Would love an arcade with those then again i absolutely love those japanese 10 yen mechanical games as well lol.

Comment

They're actually pretty good fun. I've played a few at Wookey Hole and Drayton Manor.

Other smile:

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Other smile:
                    Clever, very clever.

Comment

Confirmed xbox is for kids lol

Comment

That's a 360 logo for an original Xbox controller port. smh

Comment

Mountains and clouds, the interaction between the two and the patterns they form. Sometimes a cloud will clip the summit of a mountain as it floats on by leaving a long wispy trail, other times heavier clouds will tumble down the side of a mountain leaving thick circular trails. I could watch the two all day. Reminds me of a Zen poem but then it would, wouldn't it, 'cause most things do:

The blue mountain is the father of the white cloud. The white cloud is the son
                          of the blue mountain. All day long they depend on each other, without
                          becoming dependent on each other. The white cloud is always the white cloud.
                          The blue mountain is always the blue mountain.

Comment

KITTENS DRINKING SOUR MILK!

Actually, it's just me trying to archive old TV adverts I found on our collection of old VHS tapes.

Comment

That was funny but, more importantly MICHAEL JACKSON SONIC 3 MUSIC CONFIRMED!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                                That was funny but, more importantly MICHAEL JACKSON SONIC 3 MUSIC CONFIRMED!?!?
                                That was like 6 months ago, man. Get with the times.

Comment

Working...
                                X