Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicken wing pricing analysis:

The Verge is about technology and how it makes us feel. Founded in 2011, we offer our audience everything from breaking news to reviews to award-winning features and investigations, on our site, in video, and in podcasts.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
      I wish I had that person's free time.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
        Reminds me of this rib pricing analysis:

Comment

We went to Mcm Comic-con in London yesterday, had a really nice day and saw loads of cool cosplayers and picked up some goodies.

The highlight of the day and the thing that made me smile the most was when I pointed out this Gru and Minion from Despicable Me o the bloke.

The Dad was Gru with a padded hump and some sort of rubber mask. The kid with him was in some inflatable minion costume where, without putting the arms in, the arms naturally sprung outwards. I only saw them passing and from behind but Dad was walking at normal speed holding kids hand, whilst the kid struggled to walk straight, its inflated arm randomly hitting out at people randomly. It was hilarious and [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] was close to tears laughing, it was like watching someone leading a drunk out of the venue.

Very cute (saw a TINY baby dressed as wonder woman with her mum) costume but god it made us laugh.

Comment

The night skies at this time of year, especially seeing the Milky Way again.

I get lost looking up at the stars and swept away by them. And a stiff neck from looking up too much.

Comment

My year has officially been made, the incredible arcade club is coming to leeds in 2019. Will be the same size as the Manchester one but with the bigger machines they couldn't have in the Bury location so the hydraulic ones are coming. A fully filled out arcade to visit several times a week, man my life has just gotten better.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                My year has officially been made, the incredible arcade club is coming to leeds in 2019.
                I hope they will be on freeplay, otherwise they gonna end up with a ton of farthings, half pennys and the odd shilling.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  I hope they will be on freeplay, otherwise they gonna end up with a ton of farthings, half pennys and the odd shilling.
                  LOL i hope they have security on the door too as they need to keep the tracksuited scrutters out. Apparently they are bringing the giant hydraulic machines to leeds that they couldnt have in their bury location. Will have roughly the same volume of games as the current arcade too. Man a proper amazing arcade on my doorstep, im still pinching myself to see if im dreaming.

Comment

need to get a leeds bordersdown meet sorted once it's open i think a lot of you would freak out to play in that place.

Comment

Don't stand too close to the g-loc machine, there will be flat caps flying arl ower like frisbees.

Comment

lol think you have to take them off before they strap you in. So far they have confirmed that they are bringing Afterburner, Power Drift, Space Harrier. They say & more so i wonder what else, i'd die if i see fzero there.

Comment

Those are proper classics, I've been enjoying Power Drift on the PC Engine this week

Comment

Road trip up to the highlands tomorrow for a couple of days, my happy place. Then once I get back my Golf R is sold because I've had enough of having boy racers stuck to my bumper every five minutes.

Comment

I won’t mention that I told you so!

Comment

It's a good car, it just attracts the wrong kind of attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X