• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    Charles' avatar.
    Full pic: https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D61844_347744_96427

Comment

Got Employee of the month at work today for December.

As EotM you get to pick a mystery prize written on a stick in the rewards jar. Got £50 of petrol which is pretty good

Happier that I was recognised though, it was mainly cause I worked myself to death before the holidays when I was very, VERY ill and the only time off I took was for the bad cough I had before I was worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post

As EotM you get to pick a mystery prize written on a stick in the rewards jar. Got £50 of petrol which is pretty good

Happier that I was recognised though, it was mainly cause I worked myself to death before the holidays when I was very, VERY ill and the only time off I took was for the bad cough I had before I was worse!
        Deleted my daft response; congrats on the EOM!
        Last edited by dvdx2; 12-01-2018, 09:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          We can do quite a lot about this without much changing for the man in the street. For instance, in Japan, many toiletries (shampoo, shower gel and such) are bought in large blister-pack style packages which you then decant into reusable plastic bottles at home. The lighter weight and less materials make it cheaper for the customer and it's not really much of an inconvenience.
          Sounds like a good system.

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
          Nice.

Comment

Was dying of thirst and curious about the new pokemon toys at mcdonalds so got the healthiest option happy meal I could get and ended up with a Pikachu.

On the bus home a very polite little girl got on the bus with her mum. She wore the coolest, cutest pikachu backpack I have every seen so I gave her my pikachu and she was so happy

Comment

On the plane preparing to head over to Canada again to see my in laws, that was a really tough one week back at work before going on holiday again, I’m worn out.

Comment

Had a weekend away with the wife whilst my mom looked after the kids and it was lovely.

Just chilled out and enjoyed each other's company.
                Did a whole lot of nothing, but took the opportunity to read, learn a new board game and eat lots of lovely food.

It feels like I've actually had a weekend for the first time in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  On the plane preparing to head over to Canada again to see my in laws, that was a really tough one week back at work before going on holiday again, I’m worn out.
                  I shouldn't tell you about the weather over in the east...it's been pretty bad this week.

Comment

AMAZINGLY chuffed to find in Poundland a sealed Blu/DVD SE combo of the old 70s revenge movie, Rolling Thunder, a movie I've wanted to see for eons.

Yeah!!!!!!

Comment

Is that the one where Agent Albatross rescues Leila from the clutches of terrorist organisation, Geldra?

Comment

It's not but I'm pretty bloody damn sure that's where the name was nicked from!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          Is there a middle finger smiley in VBulletin?!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                            AMAZINGLY chuffed to find in Poundland a sealed Blu/DVD SE combo of the old 70s revenge movie, Rolling Thunder, a movie I've wanted to see for eons.

Yeah!!!!!!
                            Wow, awesome find. I always check the movies section in Poundland but never find anything decent on Blu.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              Is there a middle finger smiley in VBulletin?!
                              No, but if you type 'colin' between two colons it becomes the git smiley when you post

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                Wow, awesome find. I always check the movies section in Poundland but never find anything decent on Blu.
                                I always look at the Blus now! Leeds seems to be good for Blus, even though it's old now, one cannae baulk at a new n sealed Dark Knight Rising Blu for a quid, really,saw that today as well, only saw one more copy of Rolling Thunder, I got lucky this time like I did with Story Of Ricky.

Comment

Working...
                                X