No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mhmm, this new style for mobile devices...

Comment

Comment

Bit of horseplay never hurt anyone

Comment

Tax rebate went into the bank today
          donaldtrump.gif

And I'm not going to be using it by going on holiday this year either!

....Animal Crossing amiibos and fancy coffee grounds it is then.

Comment

I'm a fully grown man with a wife and a son. However there's been a lifelong itch to scratch in my life that ever since being a small child I've been dying to sort out. Today, after all these decades, today was the day.

Today I held in my right hand, in its entirety, my first pet dog. She's only a mere 3 weeks old and so we have to wait till Mid-April to bring her home but much like my son it's staggering how much she'll grow in that fraction of time and look like a different animal when ready to leave her mother. We need to think of a name and prepare the home for her but there's a genuine sense of mental release in finally sorting something you've wanted on a lifelong scale.

Comment

Lovely. Dogs are great.

Comment

Missus eventually wants a cat too but that's for way down the line for now. Not like she needs one either, there's at least 5 circling the new house. Caught one in a bin bag eating a Subway sandwich yesterday. No wonder they all look so well fed.

Comment

Ripped the last of my cds. Been doing about 20 a night. Metadata all good and proper album art. Bit nerdy but nice to have it all on hand at home and in the car now.

Comment

Oh yeah, there's something immensely satisfying in having all your CDs on your computer with uniformly structured file-names and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Lovely. Dogs are great.
                      O RLY? Dogg Thang?

Comment

"We call maggots disco rice"

From here:

Comment

It's 10th of March! Nintendo Day!

Mar10

Comment

Hi there is anything else you need to be able to make sure that the message from your computer is running and driving to work with your company
                            Using the word suggestions on my tablet but without typing a letter I made that sentence. Have a go!

Comment

The fact that I have a great way of saying that he was not immediately available for comment on my phone is so good I don't think it would mean the world

Done!

Comment

I have battlefield the way to school and the blood flowing through the woods on the bike more than an hour or so emails saying they are ready to go already have about 50 days holiday planned next year already.

oooookkkkk....

Comment

Working...
                                X