No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love you so much fun and addicting but it is a great day for me to the point of view of the day before the game and the other day and night and I'm not sure if you want to be a good day to be a good idea to be a good day to be a good idea to be a good day...

(It just repeats good day/good idea forever)

Comment

Your phone or tablet suggested 'addicting'?!

Comment

Yep and the other side of the most useless types of people who want to be the same way as the first one to be in touch with you and your business is good news for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Your phone or tablet suggested 'addicting'?!
          Cook knows why, but it did. I've never used that word before.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            Yep and the other side of the most useless types of people who want to be the same way as the first one to be in touch with you and your business is good news for you.
            Pretty scary

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              Using the word suggestions on my tablet but without typing a letter I made that sentence. Have a go!
              Hi mate I have a few days later on today and I will organise this for you and your family and friends and colleagues and the story is about a year and the fact that they have been excluded.

Comment

Comment

Would love to play but my iPad isn't suggesting any words, and if I turned it off I can't find the option to turn it on again.

Comment

Leaving my workplace. It's a bittersweet feeling as I have no ill will and have enjoyed working here for the most part, so I'm sad to leave my old team that I managed and the colleagues I work with now (most of whom were part of said team at some point).

The sweet part is that I've just pocketed over half my annual salary (before tax) and should hang onto quite a large chunk after tax.

Comment

Enjoy the freedom!

Also, it took me seven words to realise you weren't playing the autocorrect game

Comment

Not knowing if this is real or BS:

"Harrison Ford moving to Cardiff"

Comment

Remember to put the tax on the taxable chunk in a savings account now!

Comment

I drew a pic a few years ago that some people liked. A guy just sent me a picture of a tattoo he got of that pic I did. My first reaction was, woah are you crazy?! And then just a moment later I realised how one that picture, which was based on just one moment in a goofy movie I liked that really touched me, had meant something to him and now he will have it on him forever. It's pretty amazing.

Comment

I am sitting in the corner of the first sin and I will be free to contact us on the phone you asked me to go to the rock bar a bit of a cold though and yourself and your family and friends and family are well and truly international network of florists in the morning and evening entertainment and services try the box below and we will be able to provide a quote for the late response...

Right...

Oh everyone stopped playing the game.

Comment

Took me a minute to realise you were playing!

HF story is BS my sis says. Hardly surprising.

Comment

Working...
                                X