No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had two phone calls, one from the doctor saying my chest x-ray is 100% OK, another from my supervisor about the two days of annual leave I've got to use, I've now got tomorrow and Thursday off, Brucie bonus.

Comment

Work closed due to snow, today is GAMS DAY!

Comment

I wish! Lucky You!

Most of our patients cancelled for the clinician I worked with after 2 yesterday so I though "yay I can go home early".

No. The decontamination nurse who cleans all the instruments had to go home early so I had to cover for her. Meaning I am working after everyone has finished, meaning I would finish at the end of the day after everyone else. So instead of finishing at 2pm I finished after 6.30.

Good news? Was supposed to finish at 8 today and may finish at 6 unless an immediate emergency is booked so I may finish early once this week

Comment

Hearing 'Take On Me' on the radio should fill me with memories of school discos ... but no, now it puts me straight into a helicopter with Snake. Awesome use of a song in a game, that

Comment

Started taking vitamin C supplements yesterday and woke up feeling the best I have in years.
            Hopefully it has the same effect on "the boys".

Comment

Two days off, snowed in, high as a muddy funster at the last quarter of Bioshock Infinite and getting fish n chips in a couple of hours. Blissful and the snow looks so good in the sunshine.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                Two days off, snowed in, high as a muddy funster at the last quarter of Bioshock Infinite and getting fish n chips in a couple of hours. Blissful and the snow looks so good in the sunshine.
                Apart from being high, that sounds like an amazing day.

Drink it in, bro!

Comment

Chips are great. I had battered sausage and chips for lunch. Food of the gods.

Comment

I arrived in Japan five years ago today

That's five years I've spent without decent fish and chips unless visiting London. Actually, there's a place in Roppongi that does the proper stuff:

Comment

Another snow day!

Comment

I'm rather enjoying the snow light at night, coming through the window. Creates a nice ambience

Comment

Snowfall warning for us again today - 10-20cm.

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                          I arrived in Japan five years ago today

That's five years I've spent without decent fish and chips unless visiting London. Actually, there's a place in Roppongi that does the proper stuff:

http://www.malins.jp
                          Grats! Hopefully I'll be there with you in another 4.

Comment

LIDL tinned chicken curries are awesome, both the hot and normal, for about a quid I recommend!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                              LIDL tinned chicken curries are awesome, both the hot and normal, for about a quid I recommend!
                              They're no fish 'n' chips though, are they!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                They're no fish 'n' chips though, are they!
                                Probably not real chicken either

Comment

Working...
                                X