No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the thing...real chicken. No textured soy protein to be seen!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Hopefully I'll be there with you in another 4.
      I'll probably still be here then!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
        I'll probably still be here then!
        I'll be pissed if you're not!

Comment

Imagine if we move to Canada

Comment

Hat trick of snow days!

Comment

I went to an underground Irish bar in Tokyo a few times which did a pretty good job.

EDIT: Fish & chips, that is.
              Last edited by Asura; 02-03-2018, 11:44.

Comment

45 minutes till the start of the weekend. And maybe Amazon delivered the rice cooker I've ordered.

Comment

Sad that our local Toys R Us is closing down. However it means closing down sale!

It looked like the apocalypse was nigh inside but I managed to pick up a Nerf Rival Kronos for myself, some ammo and a Resetti amiibo all 20% off which was nice.

I was sorely tempted by the remote control nerf tank/ unit thing but its still way out of my price range (that and we now have 2 powerful nerf guns with no where to shoot in our small flat!)

Comment

This was an irk last night that I held back because of teddy's news but this morning became a smile:

I managed to find RR7 and Stuntman Ignition at Book-Off last night before meeting my wife for yakiniku. Thoroughly inebriated, she told me she wanted the D(Super Mario Kart). "Sure! I'll hook it up!", I proclaimed. Then we sang different songs together from the game as we walked home. Excitement was ramping up. SMK night to kick off the weekend, followed by a morning PS3 session

Got home, hooked up the SFC Mini and turned the telly on.

Except it wouldn't turn on. No standby light, no nothing. Dead as a door nail.

But it just so happens that one of my colleagues is going back to America and selling his stuff so I asked about his TV. 50" Toshiba LED, two years old, with GAME MODE! Only two HDMI ports, though, and no D-thingy connector for the Wii but never mind that.

£130 delivered by car to my place, and I'll get him to chuck in the desk I wanted.

Bonus smile:

Charles restored order in the irk thread by posting a brilliantly mild Overwatch-based irk. Thanks, Charles!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                      we now have 2 powerful nerf guns with no where to shoot in our small flat!
                      May I suggest you shoot each other? Nothing like a styrofoam frag match

Comment

I wouldn’t fancy blobcats chances as her fella got a gatling gun!

Comment

Great deal with the big telly randombs!

PS is 'game mode' a special thing, all my LCDs have had it?

Comment

The fight you never knew you wanted to see:

Boni:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X