Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh? That came out around mid-September. There were posters for it in the train stations.

Also, according to Tsutaya, it came out on DVD/BR last week.
    Last edited by randombs; 25-01-2016, 07:18.

Comment

I see. I missed it then. Saw it getting advertised yesterday and assumed it was the cinema release. It wouldn't have been unusual.

Comment

Gotcha.

I missed it in the cinema so I've been waiting to see it myself.

Comment

Can anyone tell me why we trust the American machine to stop conflict / people shooting each other all around the world, when they can't even stop their own people doing it? http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/gun-shop-fee-lethal

It's high time we decided they are too dangerous and stupid to be an ally and shouldn't be allowed near other countries until they have sorted out their own.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Can you tip a pint of water out the window?
            I'm going to tip a pint of something, but it won't be water.

Comment

Some F****r broke into our staff room, stole my (awesome legend of zelda) purse and the cheeky sod then called work asking for me pretending to be my bank, supposedly to try and get my pin number!

Really angry and upset. Already reported it stolen, cancelled cards but now I have to get new drivers license, a load of stupid membership cards, buy more stamps (not cheap anymore) and go through a lecture/ staff meeting about it tomorrow which I really cannot be arsed about. More upset about my purse which I had only just moved all my stuff into last week!

Comment

Ouch, sorry to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                  Some F****r broke into our staff room, stole my (awesome legend of zelda) purse and the cheeky sod then called work asking for me pretending to be my bank, supposedly to try and get my pin number!
                  Sorry about that, Blobcat.
                  You should've spoke to them when they called and given them the "Taken" speech...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Sorry about that, Blobcat.
                    You should've spoke to them when they called and given them the "Taken" speech...
                    If they called from a mobile it may be possible for your provider to hand that info to the police.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Blobcat. But as Fishbowl says, he might have given the police a lead if you've reported the crime to them.
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

People who list properties on Zoopla that are "shared accommodation" and don't tick that box or whatever when listing their property.

If it's by accident, then take more care next time.

If it's on purpose, I hate you. The filter exists for a reason.

Comment

Irk - winter storms.

Arrived early for my flight to East Midlands, breakfast and coffee sorted - txt from Flybe - delayed flight until 10am so I won't get to work until midday.

Consoling myself in the lounge - mission to recoup the cost by eating enough to keep me going until at least Thursday. Killer is all the free booze is off limits as Im driving/working at the other end.

Comment

Out shopping with Jr and being the big kid I am decide to pick up a Pick n Mix for the late night movie watching. Two women are already at the stand; long blonde hair, immaculate make up, smartly dressed and having a chat about various bits and bobs.

Then they filled their tubs by jamming their hands right into each sweet selection grabbing full fistfuls with their bare hands. Urgh. I know PnM's are far from the most sanitary sweet option but to see it in plain sight was so annoying. And yes, yes there were multiple scoops available. Nasty.

Comment

If anyone thinks Videogame communities or chat is embarrassing, elitist, full of fanboys or just plain nasty, take warmth from the fact it's not exclusive to us.

After buying a new watch and visiting various sites and forums, it's full of the most elitist and aligned to one brand idiots I've ever seen in my life. Also the prices people pay for watches, and the supposed exclusivity they buy into, is astonishing. People buying a watch for ?5K, finding another for more money, selling it and then proclaiming anything less then theirs is cheap and nasty...

We have nothing on them for pure arsehole-ness.

Comment

I actually do not understand watches at all. I can't imagine how we have even sustained a thread about them, never mind the idea of there being a forum somewhere for them. They tell the time. Something pretty much none of need now because we have our phones with us constantly. I've seen nice watches though. But not a single one of them has been one of those big glittering metal ones designed to drag your arm down to the ground, the ones that actually cost ridiculous money. Storm made nice watches back in the day. Do they still make watches? A cheap Casio would do me if I needed one. But I don't.

Sorry, that was just a rant for no real reason...

Edit: Actually, [MENTION=680]Wools[/MENTION] I just read your post from a few pages back in the watches thread explaining your feeling on watches and getting one you want and, you know what? My own post here is a bit dickish. Ignore it. Love your watches you worked for and enjoy them. Don't let some grumpy sod like me take even the slightest bit away from that.
                                Last edited by Dogg Thang; 01-02-2016, 13:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X