This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    My latest food irk. Jumped up c**t holes that think pasta should be fresh. No. It’s not. It’s supposed to be month/years old and then rehydrated you dumb ass, that’s the whole point of it.

If it’s good enough for the Roman Empire to March on and conquer half the known world then it’s good enough for whatever generic restaurant your eating in.
    Although dried pasta is a staple in Italy, of course, fresh pasta is most definitely a thing and certainly not the preserve of poncey restaurants. It's a totally everyday thing and it's normal for people to make their own fresh pasta at home too. Nowt jumped up about it.
    Last edited by endo; 29-01-2018, 08:33.

Comment

Have to knock ol' pillow-tongue again, got a burger and fries from Jamie's Italian in Leeds a couple of months back and it was cack, it tasted like a Wetherspoons burger, same grey, rubbery texture. Thank god there's a Five Guys here to wash away that pain.

Comment

My cat died.

He was a little bastard that refused to use a litter tray, but when I was going through a tough time he was there for me and stayed by my side for a long time.

It seems he climbed up on a high shelf and fell, hitting something on the way which snapped his spine.

Im absolutely devastated and can't ever see myself getting another cat as he's irreplaceable.

Comment

Sorry to hear that... cats are often little ****s but you miss them dearly when they are gone...
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
            My cat died.

He was a little bastard that refused to use a litter tray, but when I was going through a tough time he was there for me and stayed by my side for a long time.

It seems he climbed up on a high shelf and fell, hitting something on the way which snapped his spine.

Im absolutely devastated and can't ever see myself getting another cat as he's irreplaceable.
            Really sorry to hear that dude

Comment

That's so sad.

I really sorry for your loss *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                My cat died.

Sorry Jugs. It's a day I don't even want to think about having to face.

Comment

Ah bummer. Run free little tiger

Comment

Self proclaimed "gamer girls". Why do you have to call yourselves that?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                      Because boobs, plus streaming, plus geeks with an internet connection that are bored or desperate.

= cash.

And why not, if people are dumb enough to give cash away just to watch some chick play a game then it’s win for the girl. She doesn’t even have to get her nockers out, double win.

Comment

I have always referred myself as a geek, not girl geek, not geekette (wow...)not gamer (I'm not even a massive fan of even that term and have only felt ok using it in the last couple of years), not girl gamer, just a geek if you want to put a label on it. At a time some may have called me as a tomboy but even that never sat well with me as I liked boy things but was never the full on stereo type.

My big sister randomly said to me a few years ago "Hey Blobcat, being a geek like you is a thing now isn't it?!" which was just a bit weird but funny non the less.

Really trying NOT to be like this (which I felt like guys accused me of I started to go to anime/ videogame cons/ clubs on my own and I was one of the only girls there) which I feel a lot of these questionable Gamer girls feel like they have to project it on people.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          Because boobs, plus streaming, plus geeks with an internet connection that are bored or desperate.

= cash.

And why not, if people are dumb enough to give cash away just to watch some chick play a game then it’s win for the girl. She doesn’t even have to get her nockers out, double win.
                          It does explain why I never made any money from streaming. I'm only an A cup.

Actually, I am edging towards a B.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                            Gaming has been the domain of men for so long and I think the 'gamer girl' title allows for girls who seriously play games to be part of the gamer culture but also carve out an area within that to call their own.

Or what fishbowl said

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              It does explain why I never made any money from streaming. I'm only an A cup.

Actually, I am edging towards a B.
                              All the food stains down your 3 week old tshirt won’t help either

Comment

I don't like the term gamer, I refer to myself as a video game fan if anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X