Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, half of you is what someone once jizzed, so...

Comment

Hehe. Goddammit I love them things, just prefer them in the midnight hour.

Comment

My sister just exploded at me via facebook messenger at my response when she posted me videos of her going through my childhood/ private things she had found (which I thought were hidden away but my parents must have moved them) with no note.

Is it wrong that I was a bit upset she had gone through my things and took time to record them?

I asked her if she could not go through my stuff and record it like that again (she has previously read out my diary out and told embarrassing things to mock me back in my late teens) and the fact I had any reason to be unhappy about it was enough for her to drop the F-bomb on me multible times telling me she was only trying to be fing nice about my fing crap.
        Last edited by Blobcat; 04-02-2018, 17:44. Reason: Ranting too much

Comment

Sorry to hear that Blobcat. Sounds like your sister is F-ing mental. Did she remove the video at least?

Reminds me of my naked baby photos with my hula hoop on display It's embarrassing to this day. the family still thinks it's hilarious to show the album to all our guests...

Comment

She's not mental, just loud and annoying at times. The video was on messenger not on the actual FB (I dont use fb messenger on my phone) but she has posted stuff to me and online at the same time before that's why I was really concerned at first.

Its just at some point in her late teens she started to be loud and in your face and rude almost as a joke, then that just became her attitude to me at a flick of a switch or my mum if she is ever questioned of being wrong/ feels pressured. She is much better than she was but I still feel I can't be in the same room with her for too long before she winds me up and it's rare we can have a decent conversation (those rare times are super nice, much better than we ever got along as kids.)

I don't mind embarrassing so much, its the mocking way she has used it in the past, like the emotional manipulation games she with me when i was young, pretending an object was "mum" and making it fall/ get trodden on. If i didn't save it she would say I wished mum dead and I must hate her and she would tell her that. If I caught it she would be like wtf calling me an idiot and laugh at me.

I hate fighting but I hate being mocked more, especially by my own family. I don't care what she thinks of me, I haven't done in years.
            Last edited by Blobcat; 04-02-2018, 22:33.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
              Hehe. Goddammit I love them things, just prefer them in the midnight hour.
              Attempt a few robberies at times that are more inconvenient for you. They'll soon change their walk-in hours

Comment

Reckon a baguette coated in boot polish would make a convincing shottie if waved around rapidly and aggressively? I own a balaclava. Well, a beanie, I have the scissors for the eye-holes.

Comment

Reckon a baguette coated in boot polish would make a convincing shottie if waved around rapidly and aggressively? I own a balaclava. Well, a beanie, I have the scissors for the eye-holes.
                  I love baguettes, beans and baklava.

Comment

Why not grab a warm pun, cut out the middle man and just use the scissors as your primary weapon?

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                      Why not grab a warm pun, cut out the middle man and just use the scissors as your primary weapon?
                      Mmmm...Hot cross puns...

I'm here all day unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                        I hate fighting but I hate being mocked more, especially by my own family. I don't care what she thinks of me, I haven't done in years.
                        Sorry to hear all that BC, reminds me I need to be less of an asshat to people.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                          She's not mental, just loud and annoying at times. The video was on messenger not on the actual FB (I dont use fb messenger on my phone) but she has posted stuff to me and online at the same time before that's why I was really concerned at first.

Its just at some point in her late teens she started to be loud and in your face and rude almost as a joke, then that just became her attitude to me at a flick of a switch or my mum if she is ever questioned of being wrong/ feels pressured. She is much better than she was but I still feel I can't be in the same room with her for too long before she winds me up and it's rare we can have a decent conversation (those rare times are super nice, much better than we ever got along as kids.)

I don't mind embarrassing so much, its the mocking way she has used it in the past, like the emotional manipulation games she with me when i was young, pretending an object was "mum" and making it fall/ get trodden on. If i didn't save it she would say I wished mum dead and I must hate her and she would tell her that. If I caught it she would be like wtf calling me an idiot and laugh at me.

Get tough, or get trodden on. Its just the way the world is unfortunately Blobcat, id like to say its otherwise, but its not.

Comment

Yeah I know, I'm more a Butters than a Cartman

The tiff kicked off more when I told her to stop acting like a seeyounexttuesday which really riled her up.

Meh, I never used to stand up for myself, my mother constantly told me to but if I did to her there would be hell to pay! I'm crap at arguing anyway so when I truly do need to have a banter that can't be sorted out logicly it can make more of a punch.

Annoyed with work again because I warned manager in advance via text one of the dental chairs broke at the end of the day (kept tripping fuse) on Saturday so they would need to check it early Monday and cancel any appointments asap. The collegue working there wasn't told, half the patients came in without advance warning their appointments would likely to be cancelled and they only got someone to fix the thing half way through the day. My manager said first thing this morning "Well it's not like I can fix it." Yeah but a bit of planning could have had this fixed early not wasting a colleague's time and if I had not said anything I would have probably got in trouble somehow for it.

Comment

I think smokethefishbowl is correct, in a way. Start farting and not caring, be uber obnoxious in the presence of people who have always been obnoxious to you. They deserve it. It makes you better and harder, even the guilt isn't as bad as you might think it'll be.

You are bigger than your sister, you are bigger than your workplace.

On a sidenote, side-story, gaiden type of thang, I got a Five Guys tonite in town, I was afraid my robberised McDonald's might be closed.

Damn what a burger. I literally devoured it like a zombie does a fresh brain. So much food, I ate it in less than a minute.

TO. FRKN. DIE. FOR.

Comment

Firewall went down. Internet dead.

Pulling my hair out in the server room and I get a knock on the door.

Me: "I know, the internet is down. I'm working on it."
                                User: "how long will it take?"
                                Me: "I don't know I'm looking at it right now."
                                User: "Do you have some kind of timescale?"
                                Me: "I've literally just started looking, so I'm not sure what the issue is yet."
                                User: "OK, but I have to use the internet to get some files for a presentation soon, so do you know when it'll be back up?"
                                Me: "Well, it would be a lot quicker if I wasn't stood here talking to you. I'll let you know as soon as it's up."

Comment

Working...
                                X