This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Same with Kim kardishian. Do you think she's talented?
    Felix hasn't released a sex tape, or gained notoriety by being friends with an existing celebrity.

She's hot though, so there's that.

For what it is worth, during my adventures on the internet I almost never come across PewDiePie. It is only really when I hear discussion about him on podcasts that I'm exposed to him.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

She's hot though, so there's that.
      Man alive... she's not hot at all.

Really don't think I'm on my own in thinking that either as I've never met anyone in real life who thinks she is.

Comment

Maybe "I like her breasts" or "I like her ass" would be more appropriate comments?

Comment

I'd give Kim one.

Comment

This pic should be for the smile thread but since it is carrying on from previous comments

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Man alive... she's not hot at all.

Really don't think I'm on my own in thinking that either as I've never met anyone in real life who thinks she is.
              I don't think she's hot either. My gf and I watched her sex tape recently and it was boring and, God, that voice. Proper nails on a blackboard stuff. Not even a twitch down there, either. I think my willy actually shrunk.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                I don't think she's hot either. My gf and I watched her sex tape recently and it was boring
                To be fair, she said the same about your tape...

Comment

My gf and I watched her sex tape recently and it was boring
                  And THIS is why we have script editors. There is no point in just going ahead and shooting without a signed-off script. Marvel may get away with that but most movies that try it end up atrocious. Where's the conflict? Do I buy into the plight of my protagonist? Basic questions that were clearly missed in this movie. 2 stars.

Comment

What is the mise en sc?ne? Has the Director placed the camera in a way to frame and depict a character in a certain way?
                    Does the lack of non-diegetic sound emphasise the action on-screen or enhance it?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      What is the mise en sc?ne? Has the Director placed the camera in a way to frame and depict a character in a certain way?
                      Does the lack of non-diegetic sound emphasise the action on-screen or enhance it?
                      Zero use of the rule of thirds and most certainly no grid system used in its framing. No stars out of 5, it's like the film goes out of its way to create a poor viewing experience.

Comment

I don't think she's hot either. My gf and I watched her sex tape recently and it was boring and, God, that voice. Proper nails on a blackboard stuff. Not even a twitch down there, either. I think my willy actually shrunk.
                        I read that as you watching your gf's sex tape. If it wasn't both of you I imagine that would be proper awkward, and the voice comment...Enough said really.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                          I prefer morse code. For Decider VT:
                          ||' ||| ~ ''|' ''| |'|' |'| ~ |'|| ||| ''| '|' ''' ' '|'' ''|' '|'|'|

Comment

Was right in the middle of a number 2 when the postman knocked on the door with a package. Not wanting to miss it, I panicked and stuffed my pants with bog roll and set off down the stairs. Found the moment was lost afterwards and there was a fairly extensive cleanup required. I can't imagine I'm the only person this has happened to.

Comment

Never actually been there... worried about it a few times but always escaped safely.

Comment

My imbecilic lottery syndicate. We are due a payout of ?40, yet they want me to pay ?18 for December and January. Why not just pay us ?22 and we're done?
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X