Happy Christmas Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Christmas Everyone!

Happy Christmas, I hope everyone has time for some burburs, and gets a few gams under their belt this Chrimbo. And for those who spend Christmas travelling arl ower to see everyone, remember to take some time out to savour it for yourself.

I'll be off for two weeks, come 1.30 I'm gonna be busting through them school gates like the A-Team van!

I didn’t know you were still in school van, I’d always imagined you a bit older. Were you held back?

Merry Xmas all.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      I didn’t know you were still in school van, I’d always imagined you a bit older. Were you held back?
      Still learning ma learnings! (Although kryss-boh holds the record for the longest time at school.)

Comment

:| at wallclock

Comment

Home in time for Kojak and Quincy

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
            Get back to work! I'm here until six!

Comment

He's working French hours.

Comment

It's my last hour at work before 2 weeks off, can't wait!

Hope everyone is getting off soon or at least having a day off here and there.

Comment

My last day is over! Xmas here I come. Gimme that whiskey!

Comment

Just finishing up and got confirmation of possibly one of the coolest jobs I've ever had kicking off as soon as I start back in January. Already slightly worrying about how much work I'll have to get done but, still, I'm going to enjoy the break.

Kind of.

I mean, I love the Christmas break but there is also visiting family and, honestly, in wintertime every part of me wants to just hibernate in my own home and never leave.

Anyway, happy Christmas to all of you!

Comment

My last day over too! Just an 8 hour drive though traffic jams and flooding tomorrow, excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                        My last day over too! Just an 8 hour drive though traffic jams and flooding tomorrow, excellent!
                        That's a hell of a drive! Home to see family?

Comment

They had a speaker come and talk at us for the last day. FFS. We were all done by 1pm but I stayed to do some printing until about 130 when the printer ran out of staples, cue me leaving until Jan 6th.

Dropped the car off at home and straight to the offie: bottle of Stone's Ginger, Bailey's Espresso, and a small Disaronno, then to the PSN sale!
                          Last edited by kryss; 21-12-2019, 13:05. Reason: accidentally extended my winter break by a month

Comment

I'll be off for two weeks, come 1.30 I'm gonna be busting through them school gates like the A-Team van!
                            Jammy Sod, In for a long Day on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day . Looking forward to watching Space Precinct (downloaded the series ) with lashings of Tullamore Dew and my reheated Christmas dinner after I finish on Christmas Day LOL..

Happy Christmas

Comment

Working...
                            X