Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
      That's a hell of a drive! Home to see family?
      Yes! Made it in around 7 hours in the end! Left at 7am, M25 was bad weather and water on road wise but rest of journey was pretty good.

At the future in-laws until Monday who live 40 mins away from my family who I’ll be staying with until Saturday.

Birthday on Thursday and same drive home on Saturday so a pretty busy week planned!
      Last edited by Blobcat; 21-12-2019, 21:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
        Yes! Made it in around 7 hours in the end! Left at 7am, M25 was bad weather and water on road wise but rest of journey was pretty good.

At the future in-laws until Monday who live 40 mins away from my family who I’ll be staying with until Saturday.

Birthday on Thursday and same drive home on Saturday so a pretty busy week planned!
        Good job on that drive, it was a crappy day here in the UK to do it, too! Hope you have a great Christmas.

Comment

Now I have a machine gun. Ho ho ho!

Yippee-kai-yay, melon farmers!!

Comment

Not long now!! :|

Comment

Merry Christmas all!

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] Merry Christmas to everyone too!

My Mrs is a Nurse and working both this Christmas Evening and Christmas Day, so after a chilled day wrapping presents and drinking really nice Beer, I'm having a gaming night. Watched the excellent NoClip documenteries on YouTube about Bethesda and Half Life, now playing a few Steam games and enjoying the Christmas glow.

Hope everyone's having a great, gaming Christmas!
                Last edited by Wools; 24-12-2019, 22:19.

Comment

Merry Christmas

Comment

Merry Christmas folks!!

That’s the kids away to bed and finally asleep with all presents under the tree and stockings at the end of beds. Feel like a ninja sneaking about the house getting the pressies out from hiding places and trying not to wake them up at the same time. Off to bed now myself for a few hours kip before getting jumped on about 5.00am.

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow (well today really) whatever they’re doing.

Comment

"DO NOT WAKE US UP BEFORE 7:30 OR YOU WILL LOSE PRESENTS"

My son dutifully waited.

My daughter? Still asleep! Score!

Happy Christmas, gang.
                      I hope you make it through unscathed and showered in gifts.

And showered.

Comment

My two woke up at 6.30am despite me issuing a similar "suggestion".

I've got a banging headache!

Comment

Merry Christmas all.

Two daughters up at silly o'clock as usual. Just want to go back to bed lol.

Comment

Made my kids wait until 8. Happy Christmas, you lovely people!

Comment

Happy Christmas all

Comment

Happy Christmas from us to you.

Up at 0650, out running a 5k by 0700. Daughter got everything she asked for, a four gang extension lead and a pack of highlighters.

Hope you all have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                                X