Happy Christmas Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pebbles’ gran misheard him.

He actually said: ‘I like to drink cocks’.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Is that a Goemon game for GBA in the middle there??
      famicom!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone
        Hope everyone had a good time

Comment

Merry Christmas!

We had a fantastic day till about 6pm where a small tiff between family members just dragged on and got stupid. I practically had to tie them together with weights on their feet after 2 hours of them sulking to get them to tolerate each other in the same room. Stuck The Princess Bride in which thawed some of the tension but things were pretty muted when people crept to bed.

Oh well, roll on tomorrow.

Comment

Spend most of my day coughing as my lungs are pretty sore, poor mum was doing xmas dinner and in her haste she left a carving fork with a plastic handle on the tray as she put the veggies back in the oven. 20 mins later the smoke alarm is going off and the flat is full of black smoke the handle on the fork had pretty much vaporised in the oven and ruined all the food as it now had a vile burnt plastic smell had to bin the entire xmas dinner whatever toxins were in that smoke has at least knocked a month off my lifespan my lungs still hurt a bit but on the whole it could have been a hell of a lot worse but i felt bad for mum as she spent hours prepping everything. Tried to make her feel better by downplaying it as it's only a meal afterall. Just glad she didn't get hit with the smoke as bad.

The flat now has a pretty nasty plastic smell lingering i'm hoping it eventually vanishes, least neither of us ended up in hospital so i call that a bonus. Still i got some nice gifts so it's been a decent xmas all things considered.

Comment

Erk, that sounds brutal!

Gams out for boxing day! Quick look at Shenmue 3, still need to finish one and two. Then twin Famicom time!

Comment

Yeah, [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] that sounds like a rough Christmas Day. Still, an excuse to pop out to McD’s, eh? Glad you both didn’t end up in hospital with the smoke damage. Reminds me of a time when I was really little when my dad was making chips in an electric chip pan oil cooker thing. He sat it on the cooker and didn’t realise the cooker was on and it melted all the plastic control stuff on the outside all over the cooker. Was pretty nasty and, like you, we had that toxic smoke which took ages to clear. At least the boiling oil was contained in metal so didn’t go anywhere.

Comment

I’ve had 5 Yuletide Logs this morning already. At this rate I’ll be chodding out my liver by 6pm.

Comment

Good luck.

I got given vast quantities of chocolate.

Comment

Siri, define “chodding”.

No, no pictures.

Comment

Eagle number 6 has landed.

My stomach feels like an ulcer-ridden minefield.

Comment

Oddybox Dancer!

Comment

Seventh heaven. I think I’m slowly digesting my own body.

Comment

Rodeo champion!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                Seventh heaven. I think I’m slowly digesting my own body.
                                Watch Cardiff City and I'll join you for a swift arm . Thank GOD for Drink

Comment

Working...
                                X