Happy Christmas Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'knaar what?

Not a bad Xmas, drunken family get-together earlier and 'twas pure love all round, no ruckus at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      Y'knaar what?

Not a bad Xmas, drunken family get-together earlier and 'twas pure love all round, no ruckus at all.
      *Fill nose bag with midget gems and clip round JazzFunk’s ears*

Comment

Levelled out at seven cakes.

Spent the last ten minutes in bed unleashing eye-watering silencers. The kind that go ‘ffffffffffffffpppffffffpppffffffff’ and instantly engulf you in noxious fumes, like a eggy fajita.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
          Spent the last ten minutes in bed unleashing eye-watering silencers.
          Do you seal down the duvet or side-vent?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            Do you seal down the duvet or side-vent?
            I flap the sheets like a matador, releasing the vapours with artistic aplomb.

Comment

Windows open?

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                artistic aplomb.
                Artistic apong

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                  Windows open?
                  Lord no. One needs to create a room-wide Dutch oven.

Comment

Xmas Day at the brother in law, first time they’d done a dinner and it went really well, pity my appetite was still a bit off from some illness. Boxing Day was spent pretty much doing not much heh. Also visited my folks yesterday so they could spend time with Kathryn and I could set up mum’s new laptop!
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Did the good 'ole 'unpack/ unbox all giftboxes and gifts and sort what is to be re-gifted or charity-shopped' day today.

So many wash sets with loads of plastic and card to sort out for recycling. My mum goes a bit bonkers with some gifts which tend to get charity-shopped or picked up by work colleagues for their kids when we bring them in if they are wanted.

Got a decent build-your-own gingerbread kit that looks more substantial/ edible than the last one she got me so will attempt to build after work this week. I have a load of vouchers to plan and spend (Including my £100 tescos one I won in a raffle) and plenty of bath bombs I should use up soon rather than save or they will be around the house all year!

Have Link's Awakening for the Switch I plan to play next week and plenty of biscuits, cheese and crackers to get through from the hamper my mum got us so going to have a pig out over new years with our friend visiting and try and start reading one of my many books!

Comment

Everybody in my house has been sick - all three kids, my wife and finally, I succumbed. Proper head-splitting in half, deliriousness, high-temperatures, coughing-up-phlegm, snot-fest.
                        We all got some good presents but very little interest in any of it. I feel moderately better than yesterday and put all the PS4 games into the PS4 and Switch to get the inevitable multi GB patches out of the way, in case I can be bothered to play anything. VR is out of the question due to my eyeballs throbbing like gelatinous alien embryos and the fact that I'd fill it with snot in 5 pico-seconds flat.

Happy New Year, everybody! 2020 - the future is here, androids all round and make mine a double jet-pac.
                        Last edited by gunrock; 29-12-2019, 18:09.

Comment

I like my Jet-Pacs with 16k!

Comment

Happy New Years everyone!

Comment

Comment

I’m watching an auld film on Talking Pictures

Comment

Working...
                                X