This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
    Well we have on authority this morning from the government that you're allowed to travel where the feck you like before you lockdown.

Grant Shapps (Transport Secretary) said on the interviews this morning that

Kind of flies in the face of "You Must Stay At Home" but we all must have just missed the small print.
    We’ll have to get the pixel peepers with 4k monitors to find this small print, I'm on a 1440p monitor and obviously have no chance.
    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 24-05-2020, 10:49.

Comment

The two newspapers have now reported witnesses saw Mr Cummings in Barnard Castle, more than 25 miles from Durham, on 12 April.”

I bet they saw the antiques guy who wears red trousers on tv, they look very similar.

Comment

David Harper doesn’t like this ^^^

I read that Wormtongue was seen commenting on the bluebells in Houghall Woods. No matter how many there were, he was still the biggest bell on show.

Comment

They look similar, bald, skinny and similar bins.

Comment

Harper has a fatter face.

Comment

Yeah but if you didn’t know your antiques experts from your Dan Dare baddies, you could mistake one for another.

Comment

I think Cumrag will be flushed today. Self flush possibly.

And in a couple of weeks / months he'll be back, like (as it seems to me) the majority of sacked / resigned political advisors over the last 20 years. Joke.

Comment

It's hilarious that MPs doing as they were told by the whips yesterday to go to social media and post support for Cummings are now rolling back their tweets after blowback from consituents.

It also seems that Cummings has now mobilised his army of astroturfers as there's suddently been a glut of random posts backing him up. Been following the hashtags since last night and this has only starting happening shortly before 2pm today, before that it's mostly just been negative sentiment and comedy memes.
                  Last edited by MartyG; 24-05-2020, 13:32.

Comment

The Tory bots swing into action using fake accounts.

That MP has previous for being a flimflamming idiot.

Comment

Johnson is running the presser at 5pm today after finding thelatch for the fridge.

I predict blustering through with continued support for Cummings, think it's massively unlikely that he'll be announcing his resignation. Cummings has been there since this morning, so the spin machine will have been in full swing. At this point they've already lost the credibility on the messaging, so they may as well try and weather through the next few days.

Comment

Weak excuse, he can't step up to the plate without Cummings, that's all there is to it.

Comment

Dominic Stayings

Comment

It wasn't even blustering through, it's a blatant middle finger to everyone who's been sticking to the rules.

I don't see how they can possibly stick to the messaging now, it'll be mercilessly mocked.

Comment

Guess not. This cackle of clagnuts is embarrassing in so many ways.

Comment

"Any father would understand". "He acted with integrety". "He followed his instincts".

So if you're a father who obeyed the lockdown you're an idiot who lacks integrity. God help you if one of your loved ones died and you weren't by their side due to the lockdown!

Comment

Working...
                                X