CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Now if we could just isolate all those who still don't believe the pandemic is real, and possibly blast them into the sun.
    I mean, put them in a room with a big button that says "destroy outside world" and let them blast themselves into the sun.
    Can't remember whether I posted this already (don't think I did) but these popped up all over the place a couple of weekends ago near me

pic host

I thought Tim Martin might be invovled

Comment

I've seen "SC*MDEMIC" stickers here too.
      The wealth of online conspiracy theories is weighty. Nothing new there really, but the cheeto really didn't help the situation.

Comment

Can everyone who voted for "I'm not and I don't know anyone who is" revise their vote if necessary? Asking for a friend...

Comment

Now if we could just isolate all those who still don't believe the pandemic is real, and possibly blast them into the sun.
          I mean, put them in a room with a big button that says "destroy outside world" and let them blast themselves into the sun.
          Why do they bother you so?

Comment

Straightforward really.

Why would someone who doesn't believe something is real follow guidelines to stop it from spreading? Instead, potentially spreading it more.

Comment

Maybe the virus is supposed to wipe out the human race? Maybe it's fated? Maybe mother nature has had her fill of us?
              Or maybe not.

Comment

Ignorant idiots spreading disease through scientifically known transmission methods due to their conspiritorial beliefs isn't fate, it's stupidity.

Comment

Yeah, man. Curse those who believe differently!

Comment

We should curse those whose ignorant beliefs cause problems for the rest of the world - absolutely yes.

Actions by other people bourne out of ignorance are not something to be applauded - there's no balance two-sided viewpoint here where those who don't believe the pandemic is real have equal weighting, any more than having the belief the world is really flat.

However, unlike flatearthers, the belief the pandemic is fake has real world consequences that impact on the lives of the population and that should not be accepted as legitimate in any way.
                    Last edited by MartyG; 31-03-2021, 14:50.

Comment

Well I've ended up in hospital and still didn't know what the hell is going on. Wish I was well again and playing games without being in pain and nausea

Comment

That sucks [MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION]

Hope you make a swift recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                          Well I've ended up in hospital and still didn't know what the hell is going on. Wish I was well again and playing games without being in pain and nausea
                          I'll have a bunch of stuff waiting in your mailbox on AC for when you get home.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            That sucks @BIG EDD

Hope you make a swift recovery.
                            Thanks wakka I’ve been released and they think it’s a sinus infection. Never had anything like this before. My temperature and blood oxygen is fine. Totally thrown me. At least I can try taking my mind off things with a bit of gaming I hope

Comment

I'll have a bunch of stuff waiting in your mailbox on AC for when you get home.
                              Thanks Kryss I’m stretching out on the bed now. Going to fire AC up later

Comment

I'd better get posting!

Comment

Working...
                                X