No announcement yet.

United Kingdom VI: Summer Lovin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure why Hancock would need to think. He really should have had some thoughts between voting against and being glad. He has changed his mind so has already thought about it. Hasn't he?

Comment

All that response he gives reeks of is he doesn't regret it and he doesn't agree with the food packages now either, he's just doggedly sticking to the pre-instructed party line. Him repeating it so often does far more damage than him just saying 'no I don't'. The party would probably do a tad better if more MP's got real about their chances of being PM one day.

Comment

The Tory candidate for London Mayor says homeless families can easily get on the property ladder under his leadership simply by using that £5,000 they famously have lying around

Comment

Lol, ****ing hell. Yeah, once they've scraped together that 5 grand - being homeless - they could take their pick from the famously cheap London property market.

Comment

I wasn't sticking up for Hancock. He carries a lot of blame for the mishandling. Piers is just even more of a hypocrite, if anything https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...ATFutFh2T5EO51

Comment

I don't think anyone would claim Piers is any more than a grade A knob. He's an utter hateful tit who has made a career out of being horrendous.

He is not in government. Piers being filth does not in any way have any bearing on Hancock being unable to answer a basic question about what he voted for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                I don't think anyone would claim Piers is any more than a grade A knob. He's an utter hateful tit who has made a career out of being horrendous.
                My point is that I find him fascinating, like watching some kind of natural phenomenon. It just amazes me how he manages to find the course, no matter how enormous the storm, that will eventually suit his notoriety. Seriously, it's a gift. Also the sign of a sociopath. It's not a good thing. But he's amazing at it. I also hate it.

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                The Tory candidate for London Mayor says homeless families can easily get on the property ladder under his leadership simply by using that £5,000 they famously have lying around
                Oh **** off; who has bought a house in the UK post-2000 with a raw £5k deposit outside of a council estate in Hull

Comment

You wouldn't get a house like that in Hull either, they were all bought up by the "buy to let" mob years ago.

Comment

I'm getting incredibly frustrated at the inability to press MPs on getting an answer in anything they're on.
                    It's a shame that it's only Morgan that has the opportunity (they won't go against critical interviewers) and the drive (maybe he's genuinely angry, maybe he likes the clicks) but it's good that at least someone is pressing them and on a show that's normally angry when he's aggressive with politicians that don't answer a question or lie.

That's why he gets complaints to Ofcom, but are dismissed because he's trying to hold them to account:

To clarify, again, I don't like Morgan. I think he's a knob too, but at least he's our knob for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      I'm getting incredibly frustrated at the inability to press MPs on getting an answer in anything they're on.

Comment

That's a weak excuse I'm afraid, if they're worried about job security - DO A BETTER JOB!
                        Last edited by MartyG; 14-01-2021, 11:05.

Comment

I didn't say I don't know why politicians won't answer a question, I said it's frustrating that interviewers take whatever answer they give.

I can't watch Marr any more.
                          Marr: "Why are there more deaths when you said this would be resolved?"
                          MP: "Well, when you look at the bigger picture, you see that the issue at hand is being tackled by our world-beating strategies that have resulted in a remarkable improvement in the base return figures."
                          Marr: "Sounds legit, moving on."

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I didn't say I don't know why politicians won't answer a question, I said it's frustrating that interviewers take whatever answer they give.
                            Sorry I wasn't trying to "answer" you; it's just a fun video that's relevant to the topic.

Comment

You didn't answer my question, you just pointed me to somebody else's answer.
                              Typical politician!

Comment

Wasn't Piers part of the phone hacking scandal and he managed to slip away like a bar of soap.

Comment

Working...
                                X