No announcement yet.

America & World IV: Trump's Taxing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rittenhouse is now saying that he is in-fact not a racist and supports back black lives matter.

Eeeeeeerrrrrrrrm. Does someone want to tell him?

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
      What’s that?
      Sorry, it was just me being silly and trying to write a response to your post on someone using a childish seeming word like 'bad guys', or words. Also how people throw around Liberal and communist as an insult or response.

Comment

Originally posted by monel View Post
        Sorry, it was just me being silly and trying to write a response to your post on someone using a childish seeming word like 'bad guys', or words. Also how people throw around Liberal and communist as an insult or response.
        Haha I was being silly too, comrade

Comment

Someone just needs to report Rittenhouse for defrauding old white investor’s, that’ll get him 6 life sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
            Haha I was being silly too, comrade
            I wasn't sure, pictured you making a slow movement as though you were potentially armed.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              Someone just needs to report Rittenhouse for defrauding old white investor’s, that’ll get him 6 life sentences.
              The Theranos trial isn't over yet.

Comment

Russia has threatened to impose sanctions or bans on a dozen foreign tech companies unless they open offices in Russia by the end of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...rtan-dhp-feeds
                  Russia has threatened to impose sanctions or bans on a dozen foreign tech companies unless they open offices in Russia by the end of the year
                  Given Russia's recent moves to route all internet traffic through a bottleneck the government can close with the click of a button, I hope they tell them to **** off.

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...rtan-dhp-feeds
                    lol it feels a lot like they dont know how to shake down these company's unless they have someone in their country they can go and directly threaten.

I'm kind of imagining some sort of Cold War style Diplomat arriving at Apples newly opened Russian office to welcome them to Russia, with thinly veiled threats about falling out of windows or suddenly falling ill unless they agree to pay an Exorbitant "Fee" for their "Business License"

Comment

Baldwin says he did not fire the gun that killed Halyna Hutchins in preview for actor’s first on-camera interview since tragedy

In an interview Alec Baldwin has said that he never pulled the trigger on the gun that shot Hutchins

Comment

Early info from South Africa suggests Omicron is quickly set to dominate over Delta

Comment

Early info from South Africa suggests Omicron is quickly set to dominate over Delta
                          I'm just waiting for the scene in the second act where Harrison Ford signs the papers to send in Rainbow Six

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...-rust-shooting
                            In an interview Alec Baldwin has said that he never pulled the trigger on the gun that shot Hutchins
                            May as well milk it for some money.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...-rust-shooting
                              Hutchins family, the bullet and all eye witnesses would like to disagree Alec.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                                Hutchins family, the bullet and all eye witnesses would like to disagree Alec.
                                I mean additionally, he's pointing a gun at someone who was shot and killed. I think the trigger-pull thing is kinda moot.

Will need to read into this. Legally, for example, in the US, if you pull a gun on someone and have a scuffle with them and they get shot, that's still regarded as murder, not an accidental death. The point I guess is that the US have, on their books, loads of smaller rulings and laws about many eventualities that can come from firearms related deaths.

Comment

Working...
                                X