America & World IV: Trump's Taxing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Footage has been found to come from a game, Digital Combat Simulator.
    I saw some other fakes imagery from Microprose's Tiny Combat Arena - scary how real things are these days.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
      I saw some other fakes imagery from Microprose's Tiny Combat Arena - scary how real things are these days.
      Start adding mods and playing around with camera angles and stuff can look photo realistic.

Comment

The EU are moving forward with removing Russia from Swift. It needs all EU members to agree, but should it happen the Russian economy will tank by at minimum 5%gdp.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          Which apparently was created as tribute to the pilot, the author of the video said. Ukrainian Armed Forces sharing the video helped spreading confusion, and the Ukranian president shared a photo with the alleged ghost. Real or not, it's a morale booster for Ukraine.
          Thing is, any fighter pilot is elite, their the best of the best, so they can parade any of there pilots as elite really.
          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 26-02-2022, 20:28.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
            There's zero need to escalate anything unless Putin does - the moment the West steps in it will escalate to World War III and that will not end well for anyone.
            I knew it would be Threads before I clicked. Didn’t even make it through the whole video. Ugh, I wish I hadn’t watched what I did of it. Like most I saw the film at school and it’s seared into my mind.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I don't think there's even the slightest chance of any recovery for US politics anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      Power hungry eedjits.

Comment

Comment

The Russian military has absolutely **** the bed. All I'm seeing is Russian planes and helicopters getting downed and their vehicles running out of fuel.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X